• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

where can i get this jacket (1 Viewer)

Starstruck

HSC
N/A
Justfuckinggoogleit.com ;)

Other than that, you could find similar stuff at DFO or DJ's etc. if you like to shop around, but unless you know exactly what brand and item it is then your chances of finding that jacket specifically are pretty low.

css

HSC
disposal stores near central or in haymarket have surplus ww2/post ww2 jackets, usually german.

dont get german though everyone has those :)
i bought a ww2 australian flying suit, cut the pants off at jacket length, sewed a hem and now i wear that. it's pretty close to the one in that video. fireproof too, bonus.

Australian army has these things called "battle smocks" (judging by the colour they're probably vietnam era or a bit earlier) which look like that one... but i doubt you'll find THAT jacket exactly.

arks

HSC
disposal stores near central or in haymarket have surplus ww2/post ww2 jackets, usually german.

dont get german though everyone has those :)
i bought a ww2 australian flying suit, cut the pants off at jacket length, sewed a hem and now i wear that. it's pretty close to the one in that video. fireproof too, bonus.

Australian army has these things called "battle smocks" (judging by the colour they're probably vietnam era or a bit earlier) which look like that one... but i doubt you'll find THAT jacket exactly.
thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)