• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Which teachers are the most/least anal retentive? (2 Viewers)

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
Like maths teachers are always really tight, and sports teachers are really dumb, and english teachers are philosophical... any other stereotypes?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Haha! Smeg Head!

Science teachers: want to do potentially dangerous experiments and blow stuff up

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
opposite for my school
maths teachers. esp mine... doesn't bond with the students at all... doesn't understand us..
Music teachers on the other hand.. all 5-6 of them are the biggest champs in the whole school :)
not sure about drama, caus i don't do it. but i've heard the art teachers are great too.. :D

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Society and Culture- idealistic greenies, who try to undo our apathetic ways.

Maths teachers at our school are loved in that love hate way

The music/drama teachers just try to be too cool for school

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
most of the faculties at my school (my old school sob sob), connected really well witht he students except for the social science faculty (eco, sC, legal, geo). They kept a distance and didnt really reach out to students much. It was disappointing but I guess everyone's different. The history fac at my school was MAD. Loved them :D

Edit...hmm didnt really answer the thread but basically, most of the facs at my school were cool :cool:

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
ive always found music teachers to have no grip on reality.

HSC
N/A
At my school....
Science teachers: Want to blow things up
Maths teachers: Generally stay away from the students, and buddy up together in the staffroom
English teachers: Are all middle aged women who wear strange clothes and are incredibly knit-picky about grammar
Art teachers: Are often very funny, but also quite strange. They make sudden outbursts, have a strange sense of humour and the like. It's suspected that they all smoke marajuana behind the art block.
Sport teachers: ALL wear short shorts, polo tops and Oakley or Arnette sunglasses. Are generally not nice to the kids who don't like, or can't participate in sport.
History teachers: Pain in the arse to learn anything from, but are generally very understanding
Religion teachers: Are always different. Some are very conservative, where as others are more liberal - the men are always very passionate about their subject, the women are old fashioned pains in the arse.
Music teachers: Teach you if you want to learn, couldn't give a stuff if you don't want to.
Language teachers: Don't have many friends in the staffroom
Cooking teachers: Are all very mother-like
D-Tech/Wood/Metal teachers: Often very funny, laidback etc

sladehk

le random
HSC
Hey that sounds like my school! :p Do i know you by any chance?

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
Just adding on to keep my thread going... :) who has the worst dress sense? The English teachers at my school have a different outfit and a new pair of shoes every day, while the sports teachers wear exactly the same thing (shorts and shirts) for the whole year.

garry007

HSC
N/A
computer teachers: less knowledgable than their students but live in the misconception that they are'nt

kirabolton

HSC
i enjoy history teachers the most , science teachers are just...well at my school they are all pretty wierd...art teachers are nuts, the english teachers are ok in general but they are a bit off with the faries, social science are also pretty normal but def. not tree hugging types, i never thought it'd say this but the most normal are the maths teachers, they do tend to be a little distance but i think they are by far the least wacky.

arielbelle

HSC
N/A
english/drama/history teachers - pretentious, can't keep track of time in exams, play favourites so much they have no faces
maths teachers - quite a few arseholes who tend to clump together, a couple of really nice and understanding ones who look after you a lot and are different from the rest of their faculty
science teachers - all trying to dodge doing any work, marking etc. highly individualistic.
social science teachers - struggling to keep their jobs, and to be heard within the school community, trying to fit in somewhere between science and humanities
Design/textiles/food teachers - resemble housewives
arts teachers - real crazy, or just keep to themselves, some have no brain
language teachers - are only nice to you before you pick your subjects because they need numbers to run classes. some really immersed in the culture of language and decorate crazy rooms to demonstrate that
music teachers - don't know, all seem a bit light headed about life
pdhpe teachers - haha, always suspicious about your illnesses when you don't do sport. have no shame discussing the gruelsomes - housewives to the extreme
librarian - notorious for being the ultimate bitch, annoying you about everything you do, loves to get you into trouble just to feel self-important. i always play to her game, so she's nice to me. the other librarian helpers are real nice, i see them shopping after school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)