• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Which teachers are the most/least anal retentive? (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
at my school, indust tech teachers where the best closely followed by pe and a few of the science/eng staff.

The most anal retentive where math teachers.

I wanna be a science/indust tech teacher. I hope I'm considerd one of the "cool" teachers

matt#1

HSC
N/A
At my school, Social Science (Geography, Economics, Business Studies etc..) teachers were always the best, followed by history teachers.

Maths teachers were the worst...every one of them had no personality at all...they were like planks of wood.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
My history teachers talked a lot..more than usual teachers. And its usually off topics too. It'll be like, "Hitler is an evil dictator....and that concludes our discussion on why the moon is round". And then its like "...."

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
SPELLING:

maths teachers have the most shocking typos on the whiteboard, even claiming the typos are actual maths terminology. claims he's ''testing'' our attention and spelling span

english teacher. heh has bad spelling too

economics: spelling slips up in some areas.

history: modern's is so bad i think she'd better stay away from the whiteboard =)

history ext: better, the less words the better

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
It's amazing how many similarities there are between schools... especially about the librarians! We have only one proper librarian and she's so up herself. Every time a class comes in to work she tries to teach them and wastes their time even though she knows nothing about the subject. She keeps insisting on giving us 'tutorials' about the school's internet system, which never works properly and we all know how to use anyway. She keeps walking round the place and busting ppl for doing perfectly ok stuff, like you can't EVER have more than four ppl to a table even if there's five of you working on the same assignment... you can't have anyone standing up, you can't have feet on seats, you can't have bags in the library, you can't talk too loud, you can't listen to music, you can't talk at all in the study area, you can't check your email, you can't play games... she won't let you do anything.

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
I would say science teachers are the best at my school. They tend to talk about stuff other than science, so we often get fuck all work done lol

Social science teachers are ok, my business studies teacher is pretty cool, and he cracks the lamest jokes lol

Maths teachers are retards, until you get into year 12 then they become all right. Theres one maths teachers whos like a midget, but shes the shirt nazi at our school 'tuck your shirt in young man', well she can go fuck herself.

Our principal is the biggest mofo though, such a bitch to every student. Like now if we dont get to school before assembly starts, were automatically marked as late, last year i could just waltz onto assembly and be fine, but now shes gone and got herself pms.

And dont get me started on the librarian. What a fucking bitch. You play a game, she takes the mouse off you. Well fuck that, i just use the keyboard with heavy use of the tab button.

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
i fucking hate librarians and art teachers, omg we have this one art teacher and i have her for a free period type study lesson, and she dead set looks like a rat, fuckin mole, anyway, she sent my mate down to the dep. principle, coz he finished his work.....its like...good on ya, fucking imbisil.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)