• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

who can't access forum at school !! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Y did they block it ><'

Just last week, i was using like boredofstudies & deviant art at school (k, since there nofin to do... anymore at school) and now they block these site this week WTF, there nofining dangerous about the sites and now I have no idea what to do now... just sitting there twirling my tumb around bored :(

gella

HSC
Re: Y did they block it ><'

not blocked on mine
yay

Official

Bring it on
HSC
They keep blocking sites that are actually designed to help students FFS. I mean seriously, isn't the filter designed to help students by preventing them going on from games and sht?

shady145

Banned
HSC
They keep blocking sites that are actually designed to help students FFS. I mean seriously, isn't the filter designed to help students by preventing them going on from games and sht?
haha yea, at my school there are quite a few game sites that still rnt blocked, and google videos arnt blocked

K

khorne

Forums blocked, site isn't. This really pisses me off, as I used to do SDD and a lot of helpful stuff is on forums, but all forums are blocked outright. =[

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
its not blocked at our school :)

but even if its blocked, cant you guys use proxies??

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
ouch.
Our school is soooo lazy, they didnt block proxies, but they blocked social networking sites, but everyone still goes on facebook/bebo/myspace using proxies anyway lol
nice !

shell.q

HSC
blocked at our school, proxies got blocked like second week thts how quickley they found them on our system....so stingy i can barley do homework at school. def for ab studies everything is blocked due to racisim

Xcelz

HSC
blocked at our school, quite a few kids were pissed off as they got straight to the resources area/ summaries for decent dot point answers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)