• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Who stayed at BeachComber Hotel Tower?? (1 Viewer)

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
Hi,

i stayed at this total hole called BeachComber Hotel and it effing sucked cock.
There was this massive nigger security guard who looked like the boxer Mr.Tea from Rocky game. And this ex-con guy and another black dude called Bob.
All assholes.

That hotel is a disgrace, got the shittest service.
And there were so many assholes y12 pp stayin there. If Cops werent around I'll fuck em all up.

Especially this cunt who said my friend assaulted him. He says he was scared shitless, and thought we were gonna rape his fatass girlfriend...rofl..

and then the fatshit security guard was like "oi, ur the suspected descriptions. How dare u assault a poor defenseless lil kid."
i thought he was talkn about a 10 yr kid,
but he makes it sound so bad because we accidntly assaulted someone of the same age as us. wat a dumb fuck!!!!

Then in that same hotel, there was some POT druggo dealer who got all these chicks fucked up, then again the security asshole goes to us "watf happend?"
we go "dunno shit bra"

and he goes "huh?? U wanna do this the hard way or the easy way???"

everytime i tell him the truth all we get is "Ur lying"

wat a fat shit.

If u go on the schoolies website, there is a picture of this fatshit security guard, his name is Baba I think.
"Baba black shit had bitch tits!!!!!'

If u ppl seen this dude b4, his a freak of nature and impure impolite abomination. A POS.

Cellie

HSC
Woah!!!!!!! Gosh. Bad location huh! No offence, but you seem to have all the bad luck reading from your story mate.

It sooooooooo HOT here, its BOILING! i wish it was more cooler......and bloody mosquitos!!!!!!!!! i'm telling you, i'm their target!!!!!!!!no one else but me.

so how is everywhere one else?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)