• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Who wants to compile an exam? (1 Viewer)

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Is anyone interested in grabbing different past exams and picking out the relevant topics (which I can tell you) to compile an exam with solutions?

It's just that I have to search through every past paper to find topics which I've done, which are like 1 question and then I can't do past papers in exam conditions. hence I keep making silly mistakes.... If anyone's interested please pm me. Btw free rep haha :)

Preferably people who've done their hsc and have nothing much to do. Thanks for helping out ! :)

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
There is an Excel textbook with HSC questions arranged by topic, or you can get a book with HSC questions and there's a glossary of questions by topic.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Aww hahaha I'll rep you guys minimum 5 times. Not much else I can do really. But you know the logic, if you do good deeds you'll always get that plus extra in life. :)

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm in, ill start with induction, once I'm done with my maths notes

Although, the success one series has questions assorted by topic in the front and back covers

tashe

HSC
N/A
It's just that I have to search through every past paper to find topics which I've done, which are like 1 question and then I can't do past papers in exam conditions. hence I keep making silly mistakes.... If anyone's interested please pm me. Btw free rep haha :)
Personally, I would use your time more wisely than making up an exam. However, it's your choice.

May I suggest buying Phoenix Past Paper Book? It's ideal for situations like these. It's a book with past paper questions. Unlike success one, it actually sorted the questions topic by topic (that is, same topic are next to next other, not like success one where they sort it in years and then give you a topic index).

This is what it looks like. http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=294081
You should check the buy/sell threads as they are cheaper. Otherwise, personally go to dymocks and order it (don't think they have it in-store).

1 question and then I can't do past papers in exam conditions.
Are you talking about the papers provided by nerd and spiralflex? If so, there are more than enough there. I too, thought that I would "run out" of papers. However, it turned out that I couldn't finish all those papers.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Is anyone interested in grabbing different past exams and picking out the relevant topics (which I can tell you) to compile an exam with solutions?

Preferably people who've done their hsc and have nothing much to do. Thanks for helping out ! :)
There are so many past papers it is not worth it.

Just go to Carrot's trial exam when you get the chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)