• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

who's boat is sinking? (3 Viewers)

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Originally posted by PoLaRbEaR
99.95% efficiency...*slowly shakes his head* thats just disgraceful
If my boats starts to sink, it's going to be Titanic style. In the edge, putting my hands up :D

oh wait, that's not the sinking part..

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
hahaha let the water consume you as you slowly dissolve in the iciness

smittenkitten

Poopinator
Yep...I'm pretty screwed unless I want to do Agricultural Studies;p I'm sure the country kids would bash me with their farming know-how anyway. *sighs* The UAI thing blows...why don't they just go ahead and make every course 99.99...*rolls eyes*

HSC
My boat is definitely sinking at twice the super sonic speed. I don't know how many times i have said this, "i'm fucked".
And the moon is getting crowded. You will find more students on the moon than schoolies.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
Originally posted by Suicide Warrior

And the moon is getting crowded. You will find more students on the moon than schoolies.
hmm..if thats the case we should be allocating DAs....with me getting the nicest DA.

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
ahh okay...so we should get a DA on the moon away from everyone else?

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
no someone said that most ppl r gonna go to teh moon..and then we'll have fights abt land, views etc etc and become horrible neighbours...if everyone stay in their own DA, then there will be less drive by shootings

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
When i think abt the moon i think that everything moves more slower, probably cuz the astronauts are jumping in slow motion....so if there are drive by shootings we can all chuck a matrix and dodge them

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
we'll be injected with before we leave which allows us to live without breathing...seriously doesnt anybody read the contracts

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
hehehe thats cuz they brainwash you afterwards...luckily i escaped their high tech security...running running, persued by literally thousand of these people in their black suits...running for my life ''ahhh' i screamed as they closed the gap between us. 'No you're not getting my brain its miiine!!' i yell while clutching my head...
suddenly i burst through the front doors, running running...the sound of a thousand footsteps fades, then disappears..i stop, catching my breath and frantically look around me...they begin to walk back..they hate the sunlight, they hate it indeed, for one of them tripped and was burnt in a matter of second, the foul stench of burning human flesh rising, spreading, contaminating the air, suffocating the passers-by who scream for their lives at the sight of such an eccentric, unbelieveable event..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)