• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Who's doing an all nighter...for no particular reason.. (1 Viewer)

HSC
For some reason...whether its that I know I will toss and turn endlessly and end up watching a DVD or.....some other reason...who is staying up....?

gr8cat

I will be. Think about it, it's win-win.

Either you'll be very happy and go to sleep happy, or you and everybody else will be disappointed and you can sleep through the fallout.

Plus, what is a better feeling than finally getting to bed after you've been tired for ages? It would take your mind off it.

Melkor

yeah, all nighter for me too.

I figure if I grow weak, godfather 3 will sustain me through the darker hours. And hey, as an added and rather foreboding bonus, it'll put me in the mood for dissapointment aswell!

HSC
I have a stockpile of alco ready to either piss up so I can forget how bad I went...or just piss up at 6:00am coz I went well and its just something weird to do....and I can...

Lorie

HSC
yeah i'm doing an all nighter aswell
don't know why just am
i did a few at schoolies aswell so i guess it has become a little habbit of mine.

matty_boi17

HSC
N/A
Yeah, all nighter for me too I think.. unless I start to *really* fall asleep. BAH! Oh well.. apparently in previous years you've been able to get the results 1 or 2 hours early because it's when the server opens. Guess we'll now, eh? :D

Lorie

HSC
matty_boi17 said:
Yeah, all nighter for me too I think.. unless I start to *really* fall asleep. BAH! Oh well.. apparently in previous years you've been able to get the results 1 or 2 hours early because it's when the server opens. Guess we'll now, eh? :D

well it's 3 days early this year

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Depends on how tired I get.

But tomorrow night will be, so if I do it tonight well hopefully I wont start hallucinating.

matty_boi17

HSC
N/A
Really? Cool! Still.. I was I got my hands on that site that linked through to your Student account with the results. Argh. Now someone just needs to figure out the UAI crack. ;)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i just took 120mg of codeine. I'll be up, in lala land

doodydo

HSC
N/A
i'm getting so damn jittery. now i have to go and eat an easter egg

Sasky

HSC
I've had 10 Camels, am hugging a laptop and my Jonny Walker and my cat has just ran out on me.........

Lorie

HSC
Sasky said:
I've had 10 Camels, am hugging a laptop and my Jonny Walker and my cat has just ran out on me.........

yeah thats the way
hardcore........yeah thats the sprit, pardon the pun
next you'll be hugging the toilet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)