• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

why is it bad to eat cats and dogs (5 Viewers)

Solarised

HSC
FYI, the dude above me has been banned multiple times and makes multiple troll accounts because he always comes back with pfps of MMA fighters and was previously banned on his account Jonathan Dwight Jones, just continue the convo as normal 😃 Engage at your own risk 👍

IStrokeItDaily69

HSC
N/A
FYI, the dude above me has been banned multiple times and makes multiple troll accounts because he always comes back with pfps of MMA fighters and was previously banned on his account Jonathan Dwight Jones, just continue the convo as normal 😃 Engage at your own risk 👍
Yh I'm pretty sure everyone knew this but thanks mate

WeiWeiMan

HSC
Eating a dog or cat is just self-harming yourself and putting others at risk. Dog meat has multiple viruses in it and is generally not safe to eat, similar to cats. You are just ruining your life and others, by gaining diseases and spreading them. Chicken and Beef do not pose any health risks as most meats are prepared in safe ways, unlike dog, which even if prepared safely can have negative health effects. Thus my point is proven.
idk bro a lot of people eat unhealthy food (like excessive quantities of KFC) and no one bats an eye
you can't just state you've proven your point and declare victory if you didn't even address your original claim, being that eating dog or cat is unethical. to eat something that poses a health risk to yourself isn't inherently unethical. also, how does even a dog or a cat put anyone else at risk apart from yourself bro.

btw, I wouldn't eat a dog or a cat, I just don't believe it is any different from an ethical pov as eating chicken or cow.

Solarised

HSC
idk bro a lot of people eat unhealthy food (like excessive quantities of KFC) and no one bats an eye
you can't just state you've proven your point and declare victory if you didn't even address your original claim, being that eating dog or cat is unethical. to eat something that poses a health risk to yourself isn't inherently unethical. also, how does even a dog or a cat put anyone else at risk apart from yourself bro.

btw, I wouldn't eat a dog or a cat, I just don't believe it is any different from an ethical pov as eating chicken or cow.
😐 Mate, it gives you diseases that are easily transmissible. So put other people at risk for your own pleasure is not unethical. It is also inhumane to slaughter and kill dogs and cats. If that is not unethical than idk. When did I declare victory, but I still proved my point. Toxocara canis is a big issue to those countries which consume dog and spread human to human. The KFC argument was a mid effort at a rebuttal. Thus, I further prove my point.

WeiWeiMan

HSC
😐 Mate, it gives you diseases that are easily transmissible. So put other people at risk for your own pleasure is not unethical. It is also inhumane to slaughter and kill dogs and cats. If that is not unethical than idk. When did I declare victory, but I still proved my point. Toxocara canis is a big issue to those countries which consume dog and spread human to human. The KFC argument was a mid effort at a rebuttal. Thus, I further prove my point.
mate you're not proving anything
In what way is it inhumane to slaughter and kill dogs and cats when that's exactly what is done to cows and chickens? I'm not condemning the actions done against farm animals, as I myself quite enjoy chicken, however, I can't see how the life of a dog or a cat (non-domesticated) is any more valuable than that of an expensive ass wagyu cow.

IStrokeItDaily69

HSC
N/A
Js shut the flip up bro you're not gonna get a prize for winning an argument on a random student forum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)