• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Women's Health Research (ANU ONLINE STUDY) (1 Viewer)

researchify

HSC
Hi all!

As part of my PhD in psychology at the Australian National University, I’m running an online study on women's understanding of health promotion messages.

And I would love it if you could participate in my project!

ALL WOMEN ARE WELCOME who are 18 years or over.

Participation involves watching a video and answering some questionnaires. It will take approximately 20-30 minutes to complete.

If you would like to participate in this study, please proceed to the following web address:

Women's Health Promotion Study

Cheers!

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
Tegan, can you stop spamming the place? (Assuming you're the same person) we've all been harassed by you in union court, and now you're coming online. There is no incentive to do your survey. If you want people to do it - harass the 1st year psyc kids into doing it for their 10% research participation.

Also, is this research about "womens health" or "gender equality", you should declare this from the start.

freaksoutalot

HSC
Tegan, can you stop spamming the place? (Assuming you're the same person) we've all been harassed by you in union court, and now you're coming online. There is no incentive to do your survey. If you want people to do it - harass the 1st year psyc kids into doing it for their 10% research participation.

Also, is this research about "womens health" or "gender equality", you should declare this from the start.

someone has taken their narky tablet this morning :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)