• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Working at Guzman y Gomez? (1 Viewer)

Papercutter

HSC
There is a store with open vacancies and I'm considering applying for it. Has anyone worked at Guzman Y Gomez before? Would I need previous experience in food preparation? What is it like working there?
Thanks!

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
is the food there any good
my IPT and DT teachers are both obsessed with it. They have such a strong bromance, a few times per week they get each other food and eat it together lol. But it smells soooo good when they eat it so i would imagine so. Its a bit pricey though, like 10.50 for a box of nachos.

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad
my IPT and DT teachers are both obsessed with it. They have such a strong bromance, a few times per week they get each other food and eat it together lol. But it smells soooo good when they eat it so i would imagine so. Its a bit pricey though, like 10.50 for a box of nachos.
luls nice teachers

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
luls nice teachers
yeah, they're like your bros to. even though its a girls school lol. you can make fun of them, like call them stupid, and they make fun of you, like ms pronouncing your name. one of the main reasons i took SDD tbh

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
They generally take uni student age level, since they have an alcohol license so there'll be handling of alcohol, you might be able to land something in the kitchen like cleaning dishes though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)