• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

World Order (1 Viewer)

Lainee

HSC
Anyone else know if they're doing this elective this year? :) I can't wait to start on it, I had a read through of it and it sounds really interesting! Blah, need to get through boring Crime topic first though.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
yeah i think im doing it. it looks really good i think im doing global enviroment too, they both look good.

Lainee

HSC
I'm doing Family and World Order. Looking fwd to world order more though. :) I think the most boring focus study would be Consumers - I just flipped through the first few pgs of it. Zzzzz...

Global environment looks pretty cool too though. :) Anyone have any statistics on which focus studies are most/least popular?

swangal

i did Family & world order...both were good but world order was better because u could use examples of ANYTHING -e.g war in iraq...basically anything that u see on national news involving 2 countries arguing over somethin or formin a treaty or wateva.. as far as popularity goes...family law always seems to be biggie

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
im doign World order and Indigenous peoples
apparently these are least popular

Lainee

HSC
What textbook are you using? I'm looking at MacMillan right now and it's in there.

Miffy

Anyone have any statistics on which focus studies are most/least popular?
Family, workplace and consumers are the most popular. I'm sure there are some stats on the BOS website. I remember reading something on there that stated what percentage of people answered what focus study options in the HSC examination.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by monzi
i cant find world order in my legal studies textbook is it just me being blind or it's not there?
i use heinmann and its not in there either...well atleast i didnt see it! lol its not too uncommon since world order is just an option and not mandatory part of the lgal studies course...so maybe your teacher will give u notes from another textbook/source

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)