• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

World to End May 21 2011 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
wouldn't care if fifty billion fleets of aliens or zombies arrived on earth.. i reckon it'd be pretty hectic and fun.. lol

bring it on motherfuckers!!!
but b00m, what if they tried to eat your brains? :cry:

jamesfirst

HSC
My brethren,
The world will be coming to an end in approximately 2 hours and 40 minutes.
I hope you have all lived a full life with no regrets. Let us hope that there wont be any Zombie Apocalypse and that there are no survivors when our world comes to a grinding halt. How horrible would it be if our world had Zombies? It would be *horrible*

So anyway, make the most of the last few hours of your life. Good bye, everyone.

I just came back from tutoring.

fml

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
but b00m, what if they tried to eat your brains? :cry:
id be dead before i realised what they were doing lol.. that would be a really quick death. I can't say im afraid of dying unless it involves drowning, burning to death, being skinned alive or being buried alive..

Honestly though, give a boy a gun and many moving things to shoot at and uve got every male's wet dream

annagurl

HSC
N/A
id be dead before i realised what they were doing lol.. that would be a really quick death. I can't say im afraid of dying unless it involves drowning, burning to death, being skinned alive or being buried alive..

Honestly though, give a boy a gun and many moving things to shoot at and uve got every male's wet dream
I fear pain, not death itself.
Zombies are scary :cry:
Playing plants vs zombies. Prepping for the zompocalypse.
Did you finish the game? I love the song at the end!
IT IS THE *BEST*

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I fear pain, not death itself.
Zombies are scary :cry:

Did you finish the game? I love the song at the end!
IT IS THE *BEST*
The song is great. I've finished normal mode and all the survival/minigames. Playing through the adventure mode again, where the give you three mandatory plants.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
The song is great. I've finished normal mode and all the survival/minigames. Playing through the adventure mode again, where the give you three mandatory plants.
You shall be well equipped for when the Zombie's come. Your survival is ensured.
Kelvin... the sole survivor of mankind.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Kelvin, it is your job to procreate and rebuild our kind. We lay our faith in you.

inb4 I am legend references
If I'm the sole survivor, I'm going to say now that procreation is a terrible idea.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Think about it this way:

1. Procreation involves two people
2. I am the only survivor

:O
I didn't think of that. Okay, Kelvin. You have one hour and fifteen minutes to save a girl who is fertile. GO! GO! GO!
well unless you're there who else can he do it with? Will smith over here is not going to shag is dog
What do I have to do with anything?
*confused face*

Existential

HSC
N/A
The Christian bible says no one knows when it will happen
wow, and the christian bible is so reliable? the only fact regarding the bible is that it uses fabrications to make the unknown seem more comfortable.

we all know these people are full of shit but i dont need to hear this from the bible. you're on the winning side, but you're using fail evidence.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
you're the one who started this particular scenario lol
lol, b00m. It's all good. Kelvin has an hour and eight minutes to find a fertile girl to procreate with. Our race is saved :')

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
lol, b00m. It's all good. Kelvin has an hour and eight minutes to find a fertile girl to procreate with. Our race is saved :')
want to come round bby?

Seriously, cbf'd saving the world tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)