• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

your personality and the personality you want (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
How does your personality relate to the personality of the person you want (or are with in a long term relationship)?

This thread isn't about the personality you want, but whether the personality is similar or different to yours and how!!

For example, are you calm but want someone outgoing? Are you a talker but want a listener, or do you want a talker? I am expecting most people will want a personality similar to theirs.

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
My personality will be different depending on who I'm with, but generally I want someone a little bit eccentric.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
In some ways I want someone similar to me (easy going, fun loving, out going), but in other ways I want someone different to me (eg, I can be very indecisive [only for little things, eg, what to eat for dinner], so someone good at making decisions could be good, and I tend to view things as black or white, so someone that sees shades of grey could also be good)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I don't have a list of desirable attributes really, it really depends on the person. However the one thing I always need in a partner is someone calm and easygoing to soothe my oft turbulent, highly strung disposition.

Last edited:

SweetSeasons

HSC
I want some one who's fun, who's sweet, who's not a jealouse person, who's not afraid of expressing their feelings, who's got ambitions and dreams, who's exactly like my wonderful boy friend.

He thinks we are really different, but I dunno.. I think with morals and all that, we have similar morals and you know I think that's the most important thing.

I don't wanna date someone who likes all the same things I do and has all the same friends as I do, I think that in a serious relationship you need your own hobbies and friends to make things work. Me and my bf have our time and our friend time and it's not a set out thing it's just what happens with us and I like that.
I must say.. I always have the most fun with my boy out of everyone but shhh on that one :p

*luckiest girl in the world*

aimstar555

HSC
all love to you SweetSeasons, u sound pretty damn happy :)

um....i'm abit like everyone else thats already posted, someone that can put up with my humor and can make me laugh, but still knows when to be serious and that cares about me.
my current bf's more of a listener but makes me laugh almost 24-7. he has a great group of mates but still wants to spend time one-on-one with me (which is happening 2nite afta work...CANT WAIT!!) *sighs* next to SweetSeasons i just mite be the 2nd happiest/most content chick on the planet...hehe :)

SweetSeasons

HSC
hehe, we can be equaly first :p

I hopefuly get to see my boy tomorrow, this distance thing makes it a bit hard and he's been really sick so yeah. I wanna go hug him better

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
i was about to attempt this rather interesting thread, you know, have a go...

yeah...

man im lazy

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
well the guy i am currently seeing is the complete opposite to me- he is quiet and demure. i believe that opposites attract, i mean who wants to be having sex with themselves (well any more than usual?)

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
I want outgoing/social chick :)

I'm really not that conversational when I'm introduced to new people, but when I'm with friends I'm alright... I want a chick that can talk all the time haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)