• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Zelda Games (1 Viewer)

aliasfan

HSC
Hey anyone out there got a gamecube and got that disc with like the old zelda games on it? Is it good and do they still sell it?

click here

to see my profile
HSC
They don't sell it separately. I think you get it when you bought the gamecube zelda bundle a while back.

The zelda collection is pretty good since it contains all the past zelda console games except SNES , A Link to the Past.

I think you can still buy online at Ebay, but if I were you I would just download the rom ;)

psychiclobster

HSC
Argonaut: Ur comparing stuff which shouldnt be compared. Theyre different styles of gaming. FF is turnbased, Zelda is Realtime, Action/RPG. Dont compare, ur just gonna look stupid. I enjoy both game genrés (even Windwaker, stupid cel shading prejudice.....)

I Own the Zelda Disk, with OOT, Majoras Mask, Zelda 1 & Zelda 2 (the NES games.) The nes Games are bad, the controls are dumb, & you cant get anywhere whithout saving up rupees for 10 hours. OOT & MM are excellent. If u want a challenge, play Master Quest (on the other Zelda Bonus Disk, got that as well :)) It Took me over a Day to finish Spirit Temple, just as a kid.

FF is good, I just finished Emulated FF2 on Snes. Good Game, but I Wish It had some sorta sidequests. I finished it in 6 Hours at a frameskip, so the timer was at 20 Hours (I did leave it at frameskip 4X & went out to lunch...) ff3 is good, but again, too short. ff7 is absolutely gorgeous (the first time typing gorgeous), but the graphics are nasty. I found a MOD of it (emulated) that uses Better Sprites. Like Video Quality. The Mod was like 1GB though, so i didnt get it.
Ive given up on gaming, except for emulation (marvel vs capcom + Metal slug arcade... drools)

www.emureactor.com is where i get all my roms. U gotta sign up but its worth it. Every rom works, & the server gives me downloads of 63KBPS (not kbPS). theres also forums + FAQS + tutorials on how to get things working properly, not that i need it :). GO there, its highly recommended.

Im keeping onto my gamecube for zelda only. Its the only thing worth buying in my opinion. Ive got Windwaker (+Bonus Disc), Other Bonus Disk (with NEs +OOT+ MM), Smash Bros (Im THE link +young link player). Im waiting for twilight princess, but im getting ready for a letdown. to mimic a perfect game in 00t, will let alot of people down.

If you are SERIOUSLY interested in the disc, email me, & i might arrange a sale, for $60. Its Mint Condition, & sells for around 75-80 on eBay opened + Scratched.

equiski

HSC
kadlil said:
get minish cap

thanks for the hot tip. i'm glad you're around, we need more rabid fanboys around here

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
too bad they didnt put the snes one on there, link to the past is one of the best zelda games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)