• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Ziff (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Ninga said:
Awww, my nice thread about Ziff turned into a which uni is better thread. Wheres the common bond of hate for Ziff gone UoWers? When has this thread been about UoW vs UWS? Why do i have uni work to do during the exam period? Why is there so much anger in this thread? Why is my skin all peeling?

These are all questions you should ask yourselves before you post again ok. Play good now :)
Here's a piece of advice.

It doesn't matter which uni is better as we're all going to one, we'll get a similar piece of paper and we're happy where we are (somewhat).

Stop being elitist fuckwits and get over it.

If I was mod I'd own you all by closing this, but I'm not, so the floor is still open for you people to bitch. :)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
poloktim said:

It doesn't matter which uni is better as we're all going to one, we'll get a similar piece of paper and we're happy where we are (somewhat).

If I was mod I'd own you all by closing this, but I'm not, so the floor is still open for you people to bitch. :)
But being an elitist is what I'm best at.

santaslayer

HSC
poloktim said:

Mod wannabe...:p

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Yeah but a business graduate? :p

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
santaslayer said:
Mod wannabe...:p
I can assure you that I'll never be a mod. It might be good fun to be one, but it won't happen to me. I'm not liked by some people. ;)

santaslayer

HSC
poloktim said:
I can assure you that I'll never be a mod. It might be good fun to be one, but it won't happen to me. I'm not liked by some people. ;)
Are you referring to the newly established ''Bash the poloktim'' club?

Or are you referring to the BT people ...(do they hate you or gmraso?)

or you're just hated full stop?

:p

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
santaslayer said:
Are you referring to the newly established ''Bash the poloktim'' club?

Or are you referring to the BT people ...(do they hate you or gmraso?)

or you're just hated full stop?

:p
Wouldn't you like to know.

The BT people don't like gmraso. I still have no clue what BT is. :)

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
poloktim said:
Wouldn't you like to know.

The BT people don't like gmraso. I still have no clue what BT is. :)
BT was something rather stupid and will never be repeated again, except in chinese forum, lol

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
natstar said:
All the more reason why he should keep his mouth shut
nah, i dont even need to go to uni yet to know that UOW is better than UWS. But i shall stop arguing now, its boring.

By the way, who in UOW is doing computer science or computer engineering. Which is best? I have entry into both, but cant choose which one i want to do.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
reno2004 said:
nah, i dont even need to go to uni yet to know that UOW is better than UWS. But i shall stop arguing now, its boring.

By the way, who in UOW is doing computer science or computer engineering. Which is best? I have entry into both, but cant choose which one i want to do.
Apparently infomatics is a foul faculty but the engineering one is really good.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
reno2004 said:

computer engineering is vastly different to computer science

depends if you want to get into the hardware element of it.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
natstar said:
Enlighten me with ur reasons why UOW is better if u dont go to neither.
You cant discriminate the location, cuz i mean..its wollongong
just give up, there must be some kind of heirachy where you like it or not

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Would you all grow brains and stop arguing. As neuro_logik pointed out so well, you're only making yourselves look retarded.
A uni is a fucking uni.
Owned.

Also, Computer Engineering is run by SECTE, which is an Informatics school. So either choice, you'll be stuck in Informatics.

I do compsci. There's no physics, difficult maths, and it's a highly flexible degree. But then it mightn't be what you want. I suggest you speak to both course co-ordinators and get their opinions on the courses. UoW staff are very approachable. Though at times, elitist. But you get elitism at every uni. :)

neuro_logik

HSC
natstar said:
Well tell ur mates here to shut their holes unless they have some decent explaination to back up their claims.

I'm not saying anything about UWS or UoW, I'm interested in both universities, all I'm just saying is that all this ruckus is stupid. Each University has its pros and cons, UoW has close beaches, UWS has an observatory. Its my UAI that will determine where im going to go next year either Comp Sci @ UWS or UoW, you learn the same shit anyway (I'm interested in Computer Security, you both learn crypto, intrusion detection, etc) and get the same piece of paper in the end. Its like food critics, they judge food based on flavour and texture but then again it comes out the the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)