• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Bands On The OC.. GRRR (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
'their' music?
it's the drink! hahahaha their music...yes, their constant chatter and gossip

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Pierotte said:
ok... im not sure if u cant read, or if your just plain stupid... but i said i LIKED the music, but hated the fact that the OC was using and abusing it...
what's wrong with liking the oc and liking the music?
i'm not one of those people that were i love oc shirts though

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
sunjet said:
nothing
i just like watching the OC
and like the music on it 2

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i hope they dont get a hold of the postal service. but i bet they do

Pierotte

HSC
sunjet said:
in answer to the first part of the question... oh god i dont know where to start,,, what is wrong with liking the OC...well... i mean... UGH... talk about mindless shit, this is a prime example!!! the more you watch the dumber and more superficial you get.

There nothing wrong with likeing the music, its good music, so long as you like it for what it is, not because it was on the OC... thats just unbelievably lame... i mean, if thats the case get you own opinion, stat!

bloody conformist freaks... it is NOT cool because everyone says so.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Ugh, sell outs.

But they got to make money somehow.

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
big fucking deal. the oc played some bands that you like, and all of a sudden you don't feel so alternative-underground.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
Oc is my fav show
followed by lost
pretty much same, except veronica mars/life as we know it is my fav :eek:

Pierotte.. oh god, go rant on something new, i bet you havn't even watched the oc

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
sunjet said:
Pierotte.. oh god, go rant on something new, i bet you havn't even watched the oc
You say that like it's a cool thing to watch the oc.

Pierotte

HSC
sunjet said:
pretty much same, except veronica mars/life as we know it is my fav :eek:

My Thread - YOU go post somewhere else

Yeah... im ASHAMED to say i have watched the OC, i hang my head in shame.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
The oc is fucking shit. It's a degenerate piece of television with rediculous story lines appealing to teens wishing to be cool and hip. It is unintellectual and well...stupid. The only saving grace is possibly seth.
I am ashamed to say that i've watched quiet a few episodes. It's addictive. But that doesn't mean that it isn't absolutelly fucking shit.

Pierotte

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
The oc is fucking shit. It's a degenerate piece of television with rediculous story lines appealing to teens wishing to be cool and hip. It is unintellectual and well...stupid. The only saving grace is possibly seth.
I am ashamed to say that i've watched quiet a few episodes. It's addictive. But that doesn't mean that it isn't absolutelly fucking shit.
Listen to this guy, he knows what he's talking about.

As far as im concerened, thread closed... i can only argue for so long with narrow minded twits (sunjet)

TaperJeanGirl

HSC
I watch the OC. It's entertaining - and if people don't seem to understand that TV is entertainment and not the fucking bible or a statement of your intellectual capacity then that's their problem. Just because I watch the OC doesn't mean I'm a retard/superficial/skank or whatever. Just like watching Four Corners and SBS doesnt make you smart.
Phew. Now that I got that off my chest, I agree with the whole music thing. I mean, it's great that the bands get exposure, but you know...you kind of get protective of your favourite bands - it's the whole "i liked them first" thing. It's kind of like what Espo said...I mean, it's the truth. I did like "all that music" wayyy before the OC was on, and now all my friends have the OC soundtracks and claim to be "indie" and i know i shouldn't be, but I get frustrated with them! Oh well, at least they let me make them mix cds now....

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
not really an OC person. They melodrama is abit much for me but I do love the music. Whenever i watch some eps on dvd at my friends place, i love listening to the music. I also like to trumpet the fact that i was addicted to phantom planet when they first came out in 2002 rather than when it became the OC theme :p i still like "california" but other songs on the show are better. I love rufus wainwright.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)