• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

breaking up... (2 Viewers)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
AsyLum said:
OUCH!

i doubt he'll do it though, if he was a real psycho he'd have done it already
yeah... i dunno... he called her and told her that he carries a knife with him wherever he goes.... and now his friends in HK are calling my friend and harrassing her... i'm like thinking, leave her alone, godammit, it's not her fault that he's a fucking psycho and was possessive and needed to know where she was every second of the day! :mad:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
yeah... i dunno... he called her and told her that he carries a knife with him wherever he goes.... and now his friends in HK are calling my friend and harrassing her... i'm like thinking, leave her alone, godammit, it's not her fault that he's a fucking psycho and was possessive and needed to know where she was every second of the day! :mad:
hehe, he's just a fucktard, like i said, those who commit suicide are those who dont talk about it.

Winston

HSC
Breakups haha... i find it funny... i spend more time thinking what they wanna say... lol... did i learn anything? yeah chicks are like nuggets, dip them in bbq sauce and munch on them!

Winston

HSC
winston honey, you do realise that sounds wrong :p
your the only one who would ever detect it to being wrong babeh! ;) we think too alike.... :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Winston said:
your the only one who would ever detect it to being wrong babeh! ;) we think too alike.... :p
rofl something makes me think he missed the whole crunchy nuggets from last nite bubz :)

Winston

HSC
AsyLum said:
rofl something makes me think he missed the whole crunchy nuggets from last nite bubz :)
shutup u little poop head, u want me to fart on ur face?

Winston

HSC
nahhhh he had jess and monnie's nuggets to munch on :p
sureeee did... they were deeeelicious... now im gonna munch on umm urs......... :rolleyes:

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
as Garbage would say

"the trick is to keep breathing"

the pain eventually goes away but for now you just gotta live one day at a time
and know that the best revenge is to keep living your life

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
babydoll_ said:
as Garbage would say

"the trick is to keep breathing"

the pain eventually goes away but for now you just gotta live one day at a time
and know that the best revenge is to keep living your life
or to massacre the guy, those he loves, and any one who looked at you funny.

MoNNiE

HSC
arrgh long distance... my friend recently ended a LD relationship, she's with another guy now.... and her ex is threatening her with suicide etc etc... poor girl
my first ex did that.. so that extended the relationship for another hmm let me see... 1.5 yrs???

don't eat my nuggets winston...unless your eating it with mustard sauce!
--
back to the subject of break ups.. hmm.. it's always the same ending 'lets be friends' i dunno.. rather not think about it :/
just let it lay in the weeds for abit.. pick at it later when the pain associated with it fades
lol i think thats the reason for the constant spamming on bos for the past few days!

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
pick at it :)

hehe

or just try and forget about it, but thats up to you if you want to forget about them or not

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
she cheated ... so i said bubbai ... :uhhuh:

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
just q for everyone here>>>

have you deliberately sabotaged a relationship because you didnt want to be the one breaking it off? eg cheating, constantly wiping your boogers on his/her sleeve...

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
veanz said:
just q for everyone here>>>

have you deliberately sabotaged a relationship because you didnt want to be the one breaking it off? eg cheating, constantly wiping your boogers on his/her sleeve...

i havent, but my ex did.. and i knew what he was doing too.. he would go out and start rumours about himself cheating cause he was so low and then call me and say they weren't true.. i knew he was trying to break it off.. so i waited until he finally told me the truth.. and said "thats all i needed to know sweetheart, now there's the door"

im such a bitch

lengstar

HSC
nah not really. its just sad he went to all the trouble when he should have spoke his mind from the start.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i think ive learnt heaps in my last relationship, and that single is the best for me atm.
well all my relationships have ended up as being a mutual agreement so i guess it doesnt matter. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)