• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Confused...! (1 Viewer)

HerO_Reborned

HSC
swe3t_munchkins said:
Yeah i know it cut him, i saw it in his eyes....! and i dont have to force myself to love anyone, its my decision, but it was weird, he said all the mushy stuff a couple days of saying he loved in person and now it has all stop all of sudden, thats why im worrying, its not that i dont know what to do? Like i really really like him and yeah....!
Ur fecken self centred and manipulative, u make him feel like sh*t and yet ur the 1 complaining, wtf is wrong with u, u treat him like a dog, u expect him 2 say how much he luvs u and sh*t even though ur being a bitch. If u think u really really like him then fecken tell him u manipulative slut, damn wtf is wrong with u. :cool:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
what i hate:

this belongs in the what do u find offensive thread, because i hate it when women give these really confusing messages to men, and act like what they wanted was so obvious, even tho they gave about 11 different conflicting messages

Problem:
You tell him you dont love him [ well thats the message he got] so either the relationship is going downhill because

what he thinks:
1. he doesnt want to be in a relationship where he feels like he is getting played [ not saying its the case, just saying if i was in his situation and u didnt communicate this stuff to me what conclusions i would draw]

2. or he is cutting al lthe crap and not saying it until you learn to love him back

Whats going on in his confused little mind:
and then suddenly u ask him why he doesnt tell u u love him anymore? wow confusing messages for the poor guy, firstly you tell him u dont love him and to basically stop s aying it, then u tell him to say i love you...

no wonder he avoids the question by saying he is watching cartoons haha

solution:
communicate with the guy, subtle hints obviously arent your thing and they arent working to your benefit so state to him bluntly whats going on, and hope it makes the relationship stronger

[check out my awesome signposting]

HSC
Thankz global, just yeah ive never been in this situation and i thought something was serious wrong i know i hurt his feelings and i respect him for saying it cause i know where i stand, anyway to the little s**t who called me a slut, do u even know the meaning of it....! Cause that just out of context mate.....! anyway, yeah i know ive confused the situation i think im just worrying over nothing, probabley just stressing and digging myself into a bigger hole especially with my half yearlies next week, thanks for your help and critism good job...!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
ditto

n girl...dont fuck about with subtle hints...guys neva get them straight away, adds 2 confusion

if u only like him, ur playing with him, if u love him stay...if neither, fuck off n let him get u out of his system

one thing i agree with Serius is what he sed, and it leads to girls thinking they're always the 'victims' as such in these situations....fuckin grow up n grow a brain and a heart...think of others, guys wont take crap from girls (as in messing with them) lightly...

its plain common sense....u (and all girls) should be honest and say wot u think, but also accept wot guys think and not expect guys 2 care....which is anutha contradicting thing, girls want guys 2 care but then dont want them 2 react 2 this sort of stuff...

confuzzling :eek:

HerO_Reborned

HSC
swe3t_munchkins said:
Thankz global, just yeah ive never been in this situation and i thought something was serious wrong i know i hurt his feelings and i respect him for saying it cause i know where i stand, anyway to the little s**t who called me a slut, do u even know the meaning of it....! Cause that just out of context mate.....! anyway, yeah i know ive confused the situation i think im just worrying over nothing, probabley just stressing and digging myself into a bigger hole especially with my half yearlies next week, thanks for your help and critism good job...!
ppl like u are termed as sluts, ur doing sluttish acts without even knowing it. Anywayz don't brink ur half-yearlies into it, i've heard it 2 many times :rolleyes:

HSC
yes confusing..... i say people just just get the wrong signals from their partners and then they act on them, thats why people get played or think they are getting played...!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
swe3t_munchkins said:
yes confusing..... i say people just just get the wrong signals from their partners and then they act on them, thats why people get played or think they are getting played...!
wow, thanx 4 that....i think, despite being obvious....so coz u know that u should NOT carry on with stupid subtle hints and being general about things etc....u'll agree in a coupla yrs :)

gna

HSC
she wants to feel important...self esteem....

HerO_Reborned

HSC
swe3t_munchkins said:
Juz tell him how much u luv him and how much ur craving his fat cock god damn it!!!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hahhahahaha....what? no subtle hints or HerO's idea?

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
yenta said:
Maybe he feels rejected or since u don't love him back, he has realised he has more feelings for u than u do for him and hence doesn't want to put himself out there anymore cos of the risk of getting hurt. If you did love him he'd have no trouble loving you back. Did you tell him how much u care about him, how special he is etc so that he knows you don't not have feelings for him?
Spot on.

*grumbles at the 10 character limit*

SipSip

HSC
N/A
If he says i love you seriously and you just say..."i'm not ready" the guy is bound to feel rejected. Maybe he's just keeping a little bit of distance because you said you're not ready and he's just giving you some room.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I think it's fairly obvious that he doesnt want to feel like a loser (like somehow you're worth all this love because youre so amazing but he's not) and you unintentionally bruised his ego.

Cake -> eating too.

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
I think it's fairly obvious that he doesnt want to feel like a loser (like somehow you're worth all this love because youre so amazing but he's not) and you unintentionally bruised his ego.

Cake -> eating too.
How do u know swe3t_munchkins is amazing?...in fact she's the 1 that's being the player, she said she really likes him but wouldn't actually tell him so, she actually gets pissed because he has stopped telling her that he luvs her, wtf is wrong with her?...how fecken self centred can a bitch get?...why the feck does everything have 2 satisfy her?...anywayz i'm pretty sure as i've mentioned b4, she's juz a manipulative slut. :cool:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
he'd prolly feel like he's been played by a confused girl

cept u girls eva actually find that out, coz if u come back we neva tell u :)\

embaressment at its max...

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
swe3t_munchkins said:
Can someone put my mind on ease, im having some sort of trouble with my bf..... just the other week he was all mushy and saying he loves me and stuff and everything was going fine and i explained to him why i couldnt say i love you back, i didnt say it cause i didnt feel ready at the time, anyway, the last few days when i speak to him he doesnt say he loves me or misses me and i feel like he just doesnt want to talk....! Is he just being a typical guy or what, coz ive asked why doesnt he say it and its a stupid answer like im watching cartoons....! Is this relationship going down hill or what.....?
He's obviously not going to say it again, just to hear you NOT reciprocate his feelings.

He'll probably start to distance himself from you, out of frustration, but if you can genuinely say that you love him... then he might return to his "mushy" old self.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
HerO said:
How do u know swe3t_munchkins is amazing?...in fact she's the 1 that's being the player, she said she really likes him but wouldn't actually tell him so, she actually gets pissed because he has stopped telling her that he luvs her, wtf is wrong with her?...how fecken self centred can a bitch get?...why the feck does everything have 2 satisfy her?...anywayz i'm pretty sure as i've mentioned b4, she's juz a manipulative slut. :cool:
being a player means getting with multiple people, not being slightly annoyed/confused when your guy doesnt tell you he loves you anymore! get over it hero

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)