• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

don't fall in love (1 Viewer)

HSC
zomg said:
ms brightside has love problems too?

fucking hell...this is worse than the love problem thread
Yeah, well I was hoping you could tell me Michael1990's (that's his name, right? :S) number?
Hook a brother up. :shy:

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
I hate love.

No, I love it.

Ah ffs I hate and love it grr it ruins my life and yet my life thrives on it... Lol I know I'm confusing

verdades

HSC
Actually man, now that I think of it, you remind my of my ex. Who thought he was terribly in love with me.
Chances are, it'd work so much better if she told you to fuck off, but seeing as that won't happen, telling her you need to try and find yourself, and she's clouding that, or something to that effect is probably the best thing you can do. And then proceed to stay away from her.

HSC
i disagree.

Falling in love is wonderfully human and godly.

relationships, even romantic ones are opportunities for us all to become who we're meant to be, and to be wholly ourselves.

but even then, its not like we NEED a significant other-human cos when we get into a relationship, it'd be better if we were completely in-love with ourselves anyway, and just shared our completeness with their completeness.

Therefore, its ok to have arguments, break-ups and all that, cos in the end, we're happy with ourselves, and we dont expect anything from the person.

fights, conflict, tension, all that is part of human existence.
how do u know what happiness, joy and ecstasy are if ya dont experience sadness, grief and loss?
we gotta embrace these times. not curse them.

ENJOY life. every single fucking thing in it :spin:

dont judge things from previous experiences or even what people have told you.
God, just experience it, live it, BE YOU and you dont necessarily need another to feel as if your world, your life, your universe, your existence revolves around this person.

Bless life. Bless yourself. Cos ur life revolves the Self.

ubernuton

HSC
f e a r l e s s said:
i disagree.

Falling in love is wonderfully human and godly.

relationships, even romantic ones are opportunities for us all to become who we're meant to be, and to be wholly ourselves.

but even then, its not like we NEED a significant other-human cos when we get into a relationship, it'd be better if we were completely in-love with ourselves anyway, and just shared our completeness with their completeness.

Therefore, its ok to have arguments, break-ups and all that, cos in the end, we're happy with ourselves, and we dont expect anything from the person.

fights, conflict, tension, all that is part of human existence.
how do u know what happiness, joy and ecstasy are if ya dont experience sadness, grief and loss?
we gotta embrace these times. not curse them.

ENJOY life. every single fucking thing in it :spin:

dont judge things from previous experiences or even what people have told you.
God, just experience it, live it, BE YOU and you dont necessarily need another to feel as if your world, your life, your universe, your existence revolves around this person.

Bless life. Bless yourself. Cos ur life revolves the Self.
fine i will kill myself

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
ubernuton said:
don't. it is horrable, it causes awful emotional pain, and leads to you doing stupid destructive things.
love causes suicides, fights, murders, wars, wrecks friendships and relationships.
the small chance of happiness it brings is far out weighed by the pain it will cause you and everyone around you.
please i speak from experience iti is bad for you and everyone and will proable lead to you killing yourself
This sounds like the relationships module in English... hahaha

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
gibbo153 said:
go to cronulla beach and offer around some tabouli
you must be the luckiest guy alive to live in that awesome area.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
you must be the luckiest guy alive to live in that awesome area.
haha not really. the shire's adlay population is getting out of hand. there oughta be some sort of ethnic cleansing of this inferior race

ubernuton

HSC
lyounamu said:
probly shot myself in the mouth upward, i can jump of something or posoin myself because if it takes time i will proable regret it before i die

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
ubernuton said:
probly shot myself in the mouth upward, i can jump of something or posoin myself because if it takes time i will proable regret it before i die
so basically you know you are only doing it on impulse and are afraid your common sense could come back in control

jules.09

HSC
ubernuton said:
That's what "Tyler Durden" did in the opening clip of Fight Club! :)

ubernuton

HSC
jules.09 said:
That's what "Tyler Durden" did in the opening clip of Fight Club! :)
it is also the way that most polticaly suicides/mayter have taken themself out int he last 100 years

ubernuton

HSC
beside all i am trying to do is give some all of you some advice i am not asking for any
what i am trying to do is dismiss any prevasly held belives that love is a good think love is one of the 3 worst human creations (the others being money and religion). what am trying to do i advices you not to do it it is bad

HSC
Love can be one of the most painful things for a human being to endure; but on the other end of the spectrum it can also be absolutely wonderful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)