• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Essential DS games (3 Viewers)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yeah, so the world ends with you is really fucking awesome. p.s. any of you wanting to gain easy PP for your pin(dick)s, set your DS to mingle mode and leave it on overnight. You can even close the cover. You should encounter about 2-4 aliens, which give you 100PP each, so every pin will go up by 200-400PP.

p.s. what pins are you guys using? what strategies are you using?

I recently found a reaper-class shocking pin: you scratch the screen repeatedly and it does orsum damage. Along with that, I'm using an apport pin which rains boulders down (although I haven't levelled it up all the way), and the gun and slashing pins

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
stazi said:
Yeah, so the world ends with you is really fucking awesome. p.s. any of you wanting to gain easy PP for your pin(dick)s, set your DS to mingle mode and leave it on overnight. You can even close the cover. You should encounter about 2-4 aliens, which give you 100PP each, so every pin will go up by 200-400PP.

p.s. what pins are you guys using? what strategies are you using?

I recently found a reaper-class shocking pin: you scratch the screen repeatedly and it does orsum damage. Along with that, I'm using an apport pin which rains boulders down (although I haven't levelled it up all the way), and the gun and slashing pins
I didn't want to play it till I read this post. Downloading now.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
orsum. it's hard to get into (a bit like me), but once you learn how to play on both screens it becomes an amazing gayme (a bit like me)

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
I'm pretty much just sticking to the couple of basic pins (slashing, heal, ice pillar and gun). Too lazy to level up the new ones.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
just do the mingle trick and you dont have to level them up. you'll really need to go for the sexier pins to succeed later in the gayme

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
any tips that I should have for starting out? Which of the starting pin(dicks) are good? I'm liking the telekenisis one, the fire one and the (lightning?) balls one. Throw shit around the screen until it's on cooldown, then spam ballz while you wait.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I don't really use telekenisis, but know that soon you'll upgrade to much better pins.

To start out, though, I was able to defeat enemies at the bottom level (you know how you can adjust the slider so that you get less health, but better items), with the slash, shoot fireballs and make ice pillars cum out of the ground. It allowed me to start by tapping enemies to shoot, them, then when that runs out, just slash madly until the pillars all are used, as well as the slashing ability

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Up to day 7.

You're right about the mingle mode, it's more beneficial than the PP from turning off the DS. Not sure how that affects the evolution stuff, I don't really see the point in that yet :s

stazi

Nightman
HSC
It affects evolution in that some pins only evolve from battle PP, others evolve from mingle PP and others evolve from both forms. Also, I'm a collector so I like evolving and mastering all the pins :)

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
I was pretty avid with collecting the pins at the start but now I'm just trying to breeze through the game as fast as possible.

edit: just finished the game. Cleared it using ice risers, shockwave (the basic slashing attack), blizzard cool, innocence beam and cure drink. Stuff gets totally crazy towards the end. Currently playing through again to collect all the extra stuff.

Last edited:

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
chrono trigger ds remake has been announced! with new dungeons, vs. mode and touch screen capabilities

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Anyone wanna verse me in Jump! Ultimate stars.

If that's possible, i assume it has wi fi capabilities.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ness.xox said:
I like Cooking Mama! lol
yes, that's cos you're a woman. you love cooking so much that you play cooking games. you eagerly await the day they come up with a knitting and ironing line of video games.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
blakegman said:
Anyone wanna verse me in Jump! Ultimate stars.

If that's possible, i assume it has wi fi capabilities.
it is but lags like a bitch

then again i was linked to cunts in japan

also i deleted my thingo a while ago so i dont have a good deck and cbf downloading the rom again

in conclusion, this is a wasted post

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
uhawww said:
it is but lags like a bitch

then again i was linked to cunts in japan

also i deleted my thingo a while ago so i dont have a good deck and cbf downloading the rom again

in conclusion, this is a wasted post
excellent!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)