• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

For all u wanna be lawyers :) (1 Viewer)

monique66

have u guys got your thingys to fill in for what uni u want? i haven't got anything yet...

hYperTrOphY

HSC
Huratio said:
i have no idea how to apply.. but i'm applying as well...

apparently they only accept like 40 students per course or something like that.. and some courses are not supported by HECS.
Dont quote me on this, as I may be wrong, but I THINK that either most of their courses are NOT supported by HECS and/or the fees are higher than most other uni's.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
hYperTrOphY said:
Dont quote me on this, as I may be wrong, but I THINK that either most of their courses are NOT supported by HECS and/or the fees are higher than most other uni's.
the courses are supported by something called Fee-Help - apparently it is much more expensive than HECS- supported courses. I think this goes for every course except nursing and some other courses...

monique66

melsc said:
No we get out UAC stuff next term
i see...i'll probably get mine then too.
i REALLY want to do law, so much so that i can't think of what else to write on my form...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Better start saving Melsc :p

Transport alone costs well over $2000 a semester :(

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
sleep in the lecture rooms. problem solved

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
maybe if I walk to paramatta everyday...LOL
I'll just have to be a kickass lawyer to pay it all off in the end (looks like I'll have to chase quite a few ambulences)
Hmm...the Bentley will have to be put on hold...its aight...my dad says that I'd look weird driving one coz I'm so small and it will look like no one is driving :p

Last edited:
L

LaraB

Without Wings said:
here's an interesting article regarding canberra unis fee rises for all you hsc 2005ers thinking of doing law next year.
a lof of unis are thinking of raising their fees next year, so you may want to keep an eye on what the uni you plan to attend is doing.

If the UC decides to raise these to the full amount allowable, law degrees will rise by about $322 to $8018 a year, while business and science courses will jump by about $274 to $6849.
[/i]
most unis have or are planning on raising fees so i guess...get used to it.. its what happens when the government doesn't wanna give you funding...

although uws was no where near that much! but it wasn't as high to start with either...

keep in mind though - sometimes it is worth paying more for certain courses at certain unis:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)