• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Free maths ext2 resources (1 Viewer)

SuperDumbo

Banned
HSC
Thanks moderators for continuing to delete my topics so students on BoS can't get resources. Really good on you guys I see you guys are definitely doing a mighty fine job. Pm me an email and I'll send it.

Bored Of Fail

Banned
HSC
N/A
a little warning, dont be surprised if his "resources" contain viruses or spyware etc.

this guy is dodgy

mirakon

nigga
HSC
SuperDumbo, do you even know ext 2 maths. didn't you do general?

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
He just sends you a PM to go to the other site... Fail.

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
You gotta admit but...resources is resources
If people dont post the resouces on this website, its likely to be a scam or something.

If you want IPT or Advanced English resources, check my posts in the 2011 general hsc discussion. They rock!

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
If people dont post the resouces on this website, its likely to be a scam or something.

If you want IPT or Advanced English resources, check my posts in the 2011 general hsc discussion. They rock!
This guy's english stuff isn't actually that bad, I must admit!

Also, which site does the OP link to?

SuperDumbo

Banned
HSC
I'm not allowed to post the site here because BoS has a no advertising policy. I tried but they removed it 2 times so I got the message. This is the only way I can give you guys resources because in addition the resources I have is over 100 megabytes and I've already uploaded them to another website.

SuperDumbo

Banned
HSC
SuperDumbo, do you even know ext 2 maths. didn't you do general?
I'm doing USYD Med right now so if I didn't do ext2. maths do you think that is possible?

What a dodgy dealer. I have a feeling he's bitching about all of us on the other site lol.
I respect everyone's decision if you don't want to go out of your way to get resources that's fine with me I've got nothing to lose. I prefer people who have this attitude to not use the other website.

Superdumbo, go sodomise yourself
The only reason you haven't been banned Chromatic with your excessive cursing and trolling is because you're a premium member. On the other website the admins don't believe in premium membership status everyone is treated as an equal and if they are an arrogant troll who ignites arguments they will be banned permanently.

Last edited:

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
I'm not allowed to post the site here because BoS has a no advertising policy. I tried but they removed it 2 times so I got the message. This is the only way I can give you guys resources because in addition the resources I have is over 100 megabytes and I've already uploaded them to another website.
Yeah right.... A crock of BS.

If you really want somewhere to host it then PM me. I can provide that and let EVERYONE download them (not just those who contribute or whatever). But of course you wont because you want to promote the other site.

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
The only reason you haven't been banned Chromatic with your excessive cursing and trolling is because you're a premium member. On the other website the admins don't believe in premium membership status everyone is treated as an equal and if they are an arrogant troll who ignites arguments they will be banned permanently.
You're so stupid that you're making me feel more retarded just talking to you. Seriously, stop. I've already been banned on multiple occasions, and the only reason I havent been permanently banned is because I havent done anything worthy of it, not because im premium. MoRON

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I respect everyone's decision if you don't want to go out of your way to get resources that's fine with me I've got nothing to lose. I prefer people who have this attitude to not use the other website.
Maybe if you begin to show signs of civility then perhaps we'd return the favour.

Oh and don't expect many people to go to your site. All you guys ever do there is bitch about how you got owned by BoS and rant and complain on and on in half the threads.

Seriously, get a life.

SuperDumbo

Banned
HSC
Yeah right.... A crock of BS.

If you really want somewhere to host it then PM me. I can provide that and let EVERYONE download them (not just those who contribute or whatever). But of course you wont because you want to promote the other site.
Tough Luck eh? Good luck for your HSC though. If I liked BoS I would have done that unfortunately BoS hasn't done a lot of good for me in the past year.

Maybe if you begin to show signs of civility then perhaps we'd return the favour.

Oh and don't expect many people to go to your site. All you guys ever do there is bitch about how you got owned by BoS and rant and complain on and on in half the threads.

Seriously, get a life.
I find that ironic because you probably haven't even been there or read the threads. It was one thread to let the public know that BoS probably was making $100,000+ in their prime years of operation yet they didn't improve or make huge changes to the website. For someone doing economics you aren't that bright. I really wonder how much they reinvested into the website?

You're so stupid that you're making me feel more retarded just talking to you. Seriously, stop. I've already been banned on multiple occasions, and the only reason I havent been permanently banned is because I havent done anything worthy of it, not because im premium. MoRON
Ok congrats on being banned so you admit you are an idiot troll. Yeh definitely call someone who is smarter than you a moron good job, what does that make you? I'm 100% sure that I will beat you in every aspect of life by taking into consideration your attitude.

Last edited:

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I find that ironic because you probably haven't even been there or read the threads. It was one thread to let the public know that BoS probably was making $100,000+ in their prime years of operation yet they didn't improve or make huge changes to the website. For someone doing economics you aren't that bright. I really wonder how much they reinvested into the website?
Think what you want to think. I'm unconcerned with what you think of BoS because chances are the admins are working their asses off to try and fix the website. They have everything to lose and little to gain and it's no help when people like you run off to make another website and try to destabilise something that's already so unstable.

I'm sure if you're site was hacked, you'd work pretty hard to fix it up under a stream of heavy criticism yet you'd do it anyway. Give the staff here a break. They take enough flak as it already is and it's no help when people like you come in to try and screw everything up.

And there's absolutely no way for sure you can confirm BoS makes $100 000+. A claim by a person does not make it fact.

SuperDumbo

Banned
HSC
Think what you want to think. I'm unconcerned with what you think of BoS because chances are the admins are working their asses off to try and fix the website. They have everything to lose and little to gain and it's no help when people like you run off to make another website and try to destabilise something that's already so unstable.

I'm sure if you're site was hacked, you'd work pretty hard to fix it up under a stream of heavy criticism yet you'd do it anyway. Give the staff here a break. They take enough flak as it already is and it's no help when people like you come in to try and screw everything up.

And there's absolutely no way for sure you can confirm BoS makes $100 000+. A claim by a person does not make it fact.
If you checked that post $100000+ isn't hard to predict with three ads on the front page with one forum ad atm, this is gross income not net income. Let me quote you nade who hacked the site "if I was paid $100 I would fix all problems and do a SEO", so did they pay nade? No they waited 4 months to fix a problem that could have been fixed within 1 week. If you had half a brain you would realise the staff not the admins/moderators but the paid staff are non-existent until the owners hire them. Also sorry to spoil your ignorance but admins don't really fix the site as much as technical support who were hired recently, if admins could fix the site everything would be fixed within a period of 4 months. The owners have grown out of touch with the community they probably don't even check it now so they would have no clue as to what happens to the website. Even the moderators have said there were communication problems with the owners. "Screw things'' up LOL you are hilarious I'm offering alternate help to students when BoS failed so how was that more damaging than lets say noble? Slyhunter I implore you to stop being ignorant to the information around you and at least accept the truth, I know you're attached to this website but in all honesty accept the facts.

Last edited:

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
If you checked that post $100000+ isn't hard to predict with three ads on the front page with one forum ad atm. Let me quote you nade who hacked the site "if I was paid $100 I would fix all problems and do a SEO", so did they pay nade? No they waited 4 months to fix a problem that could have been fixed within 1 week. If you had half a brain you would realise the staff not the admins/moderators but the paid staff are non-existent until the owners hire them. The owners have grown out of touch with the community they probably don't even check it now so they would have no clue as to what happens to the website. Even the moderators have said there were communication problems with the owners. "Screw things'' up LOL you are hilarious I'm offering alternate help to students when BoS failed so how was that more damaging than lets say noble? Slyhunter I implore you to stop being ignorant to the information around you and at least accept the truth.
I attempt to show civility towards you, yet you decide to launch attacks against me. It's good to know that the other site is being run by people like you.

As you may have realised (or not), Nade was promising to fix the site to its original state, however, it's taking so long because the staff are trying to restart and create an entirely new site. BoS was going to switch to vBulletin anyway, so even without hackers, there would have been delays relating to issues of site restoration anyway.

I accept that there is a level of frustration associated with this; in no way am I trying to say this is a good thing.

What I am trying to say however that the site is being restored nonetheless, albeit a bit slowly. There's no need to come in and criticise everything you see because such behaviour is totally unnecessary.

Oh, and the thought of you calling yourself noble not only shows your arrogance and stubbornness, it also is quite hilarious. Going around telling people you have resources but then linking them to the other site is far from noble; more like blatant deception.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)