• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

friend zone (2 Viewers)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Enteebee said:
Your mates should be more accomodating to the girls you like in order to preserve the friendship with you. I think the best way to think it through is as an analysis of the risks/opportunities to see which outweighs which... IMHO most of the time it's probably going to be better for you to stick to people outside your group of friends, unless you have no one.
Depends on the guy/girl's relationship. I mean, let's say I wanted to go out drinking with the guy. If they had been going out for like 3 years and he told me she wanted him to stay in for the night, then that's fine.

However, if I'm out with a mate and we're trying to pick up, then he's my wingman and he should never stab me in the back just to get his pencil wet. If he did, I'd be really pissed off.

Similar if it's like, a week old relationship and she already has him under the thumb and she gets in my way, then I wont go out of my way to hang out with him anymore. If a mate, who I've known for ages, flaked on me for some ho who he just met, I'd be pretty cut.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
ive had people show me affection who im 100% sure didnt have any romantic feelings for me.
They might not want a relationship with you, their feelings might only be very temporal but the idea that someone who's showed you a lot of affection has no romantic/sexual feelings for you at the time of the act seems silly by the very definition, unless they were trying to manipulate/play you or something?

It's just warmth, people like it, it's a good feeling.
People like being in love with one another too, I put it to you that the only difference imo between what you're talking about and longer-term relationship type love is that the first is more temporal...

It's not to attack people who do so or say it's a bad thing, I think it's very nice that people can love each other, even if just for fleeting moments.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
fleeting moments would imply the 'manipulate/play you/use you' thing. me thinks.
Well I don't mean for it to imply that.
hiphophooray123 said:
also, so your not coming to city?
no i have a fully sik hot date at 6 br0 gunna get mad hed in tha cinemaz ^___^

as in im raping a small boy :(

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
There's four lists: Yes, Few Beers, Untouchables (mates GFs, sisters, etc.), No

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
I agree.

It's a
Yes, No strings attatched sex, never, then carefactor = 0 (which is you here)

Jarsh89

HSC
Well there is only one chick who I would turn down for a reason other than looks. So basically guys only have a really small friend zone. Ergo, the chances are they find you unattactive OR they think you won't put out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)