• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Friends with benefits (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
how is that sad?
HE WANTS YOUR BOOBIES

that is why :)

no, i think, because you tried to pass it off as someone else, when it's not abad thing someone likes you

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
I was friends with this guy last year, and we hung out a bit and made out a couple of times. he would drive up to meet me, went went shopping together (haha he liked to shop) saw movies, hung out at my favourite cafe.

...but the thing is I think he wanted it to be just friends all along. Although we bought each other presents and stuff, talked for hours on the phone etc he never actually asked me out.

then one day he was like 'I don't like you anymore. bye!'
and I havent heard from him since.
so yeah thats friends with benefits for you.!
i'd avoid it, it only hurts in the end.
Either be just friends with someone or actually bf/gf otherwise its just screwing you over :(

bumbo_hippo

HSC
callisto said:
I was friends with this guy last year, and we hung out a bit and made out a couple of times. he would drive up to meet me, went went shopping together (haha he liked to shop) saw movies, hung out at my favourite cafe.

...but the thing is I think he wanted it to be just friends all along. Although we bought each other presents and stuff, talked for hours on the phone etc he never actually asked me out.

then one day he was like 'I don't like you anymore. bye!'
and I havent heard from him since.
so yeah thats friends with benefits for you.!
i'd avoid it, it only hurts in the end.
Either be just friends with someone or actually bf/gf otherwise its just screwing you over :(

hey!! same thing here..
buh i was da one who ended up saying...bai...welz..it wasn't cuz i didnt like him...i realli did...and still do...buh yea..stuff happened(long story)
buh yea...i wouldn't bother wif friends wif 'benefits' it will hurt like a bitch afta!

V

val_dramaqueen

Yeah well... i'm over it now... i don't particularly wanna talk to the guy... actually, we're ok mates... but if i see him round, i see him, if not, shmeh..
i'm kinda seeing someone now anyway... yay! :rolleyes:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
bumbo_hippo said:
hey!! same thing here..
buh i was da one who ended up saying...bai...welz..it wasn't cuz i didnt like him...i realli did...and still do...buh yea..stuff happened(long story)
buh yea...i wouldn't bother wif friends wif 'benefits' it will hurt like a bitch afta!
what did you sday?

HSC
val_dramaqueen said:
ahhh guys... if only you could be more simpler and just say things as they are! god!
most guys wont say it as it is coz it will just get them slapped and most chicks will usually get offended when your straight forward - they believe we sugarcoat everything, so whatever we are saying must be worse. I would also go as far as to say that chicks are alot more complicated than guys are... there seems to be a code they use to communicate. I hate the 'im getting fat' sympathy line so they get you to say 'your figure is fine'... once i said 'if your worried about it im sure you could afford to loose a couple of kilos'. She never talked to me again....

also i hate how at parties your nice to some chick and it is automatically assumed you wanna get with them... thats shit...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Lhyviathan said:
I say my missus is fat all the time.

I reckon she'd be more worried if I started being all nice all of a sudden...
My boyfriend says I'm too thin. I know I'm not, so I take it as a compliment. :p

I reckon those love/hate My-Sassy-Girl-esque relationships are cute, only when only the girl gets to be mean though. :rolleyes:

HSC
Lhyviathan said:
I say my missus is fat all the time.

I reckon she'd be more worried if I started being all nice all of a sudden...
mine was cool with me being that straight forward at the beginning, but after 14 months i think she had enough... but thats a whole other story. We are still friends and all that tho, so its all good now.

but i didnt go out of my way to say 'your fat'... in fact i was trying to get her to put on a bit of wieght - you try that with a chick and see just how far you get... She wasnt anorexic or anything, but she was on the lower limits of healthy...

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
i wouldnt want to give them the idea i liked them either
i thought i liked them
then told myself i did
oh well, it didnt last long

bumbo_hippo

HSC
braad said:
oh...is that all
welz to tell da truth...i didn't say anything to him..
i pretty much jus stopped talking to him...

he found it weird..
he tried to talk to me...by asking if i went to skool....everyday~~!
it got annoying....buh yea....
i jus answered his Qz...and datz it

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I thought I had a friend with benefits but oh sweet mother of joseph was I wrong. I met a girl a while ago, she seemed nice enough. She had long blonde hair, faultless skin, long legs, a great smile, had a great figure and had a personality which made her interesting. I guess the only thing which could have made her more aesthetically pleasing was if she was wearing a sorbet-hued skirt.

It started off well enough, it wasn't exactly serious and mostly involved bedroom antics rather than relationship committment... I've known this girl for a few months now but last week I was informed by her that we've now been doing the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing for 5 months... wow was the second thing I thought, the first thought was 'now this is one huge misunderstanding about what's going on in this relationship'...She's even thrown that L word in for good measure.

So a few of you would be thinking, hey she's gorgeous, and you've been bumping pelvises for a while now, why not see what happens with a relationship... She's a nice girl with a bubbly personality but I can totally relate to that scene in Wedding Crashers where Isla Fisher giggles those haunting words 'don't leave me... because i'll find you'. I wish I could run, away from the the rope and bedposts, the insatiable appetite for sex for which I just can't match and the disturbing statements she makes about her deepest of fantasies which makes Clockwork Orange look like a childrens fantasy. I wish I could run from the steel fork she stabbed me in the leg with because she thought I was flirting with a waitress... ok fair enough I was flirting but my leg had 4 puncture marks in it, surely an evil stare and a few short words would have been sufficient. I want to avoid having to have 6 stiches put in my back after she scratches a bit too deep with her fingernails during a heavy make out session.

I've tried to break it off nicely but she never accepted it saying that we'll work through it and that we should head to the bedrooom, I've tried the approach of acting like a prick but she never batted an eyelid about any of it... I wish she was just normal because when I first met her, I thought she was interesting, what I failed to realise is that interesting was infact the thin layer of confusion, a thin layer delaying my discovery of one of the most mentally unstable girls I have ever met, let alone have any sort of relationship with. I just want to be able to tell mum that yes, those horizontal cuts across my wrist were from a suicide attempt, not because some girl left me for 4 hours handcuffed to her bed so she could go and have something to eat before returning to have her way with me again.

Everyone has that little voice in their head which reasons with their decisions, telling them maybe they should think about it twice or just plain outright don't do it. All my inner voice is capable of coming up with is 'whoa... how the hell did you get yourself into this situation'. I should tell her the truth. I didn't know we were in a relationship, I haven't exactly been faithful to her mostly because of this. I should tell her how the reason I didn't ring her for 18 days was not because I lost my phone, it was because I chased another girl across the other side of the world. I should tell her that I've drunkenly managed to cuckold some poor sod at a unibar party while he was on tour with his band. I should tell her that I just want my life back.

But then this scares me, because if I've suffered this much due to her love, then what on earth is she capable of when driven by a bit of anger and revenge.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Raiks said:
I thought I had a friend with benefits but oh sweet mother of joseph was I wrong.
If that's real, I don't know who to feel sorry for.

Poor girl, who thought she was in a happy relationship for months, only to find out that she was just a sex buddy. Poor guy, who can't run away from this horribly clingy woman. :p

Tut tut, I'm all out of advice. I'm just going to assume this is your creative piece for AOS. :)

bumbo_hippo

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
If that's real, I don't know who to feel sorry for.

Poor girl, who thought she was in a happy relationship for months, only to find out that she was just a sex buddy. Poor guy, who can't run away from this horribly clingy woman. :p

Tut tut, I'm all out of advice. I'm just going to assume this is your creative piece for AOS. :)

LOL~~
a journey?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)