• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Friends with benefits (3 Viewers)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
If that's real, I don't know who to feel sorry for.

Poor girl, who thought she was in a happy relationship for months, only to find out that she was just a sex buddy. Poor guy, who can't run away from this horribly clingy woman. :p

Tut tut, I'm all out of advice. I'm just going to assume this is your creative piece for AOS. :)
Unfortunately I did my HSC in 2001, so I only wish I could say this isn't true and is just for my AOS... but the scars in back, the grazes on my wrist and the fork marks in my leg say otherwise.

HSC
N/A
Get the hell out of there!!!!!

Talk to her straight. Talk to her parents if you can. If they don't listen, take it to the police and seek out a restraining order to legally keep her the hell away from you. Get out of there before she does anything worse!!!

Letting it stay on will strengthen her belief that what she's doing is ok, not to mention weaken your belief that what's going on is plain scary. I'm not even a part of it and it freaks the heck out of me.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
If that's real, I don't know who to feel sorry for.

Poor girl, who thought she was in a happy relationship for months, only to find out that she was just a sex buddy. Poor guy, who can't run away from this horribly clingy woman. :p

Tut tut, I'm all out of advice. I'm just going to assume this is your creative piece for AOS. :)
wholly shit! Mark the date gentemen, this is a day to tell your grandchildren about

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Serius said:
wholly shit! Mark the date gentemen, this is a day to tell your grandchildren about
*shakes head*

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
ok ok i will make a serious post.

Raiks man, you always seem to have the badluck. Sometimes the things of your life have made me cry. I hope you dont mind but i have often used your posts as examples for people in what can happen and how when the shit hits the fan its can be hard to deal with.

I know that shes hot and you are probably thinking you are lucky to be with her, but the truth is that most guys dont want to be with nutjobs. Atleast she is hot, but the whole casual sex thing might have made her attached to you....which is bad when she is emotionally unbalanced. If you care about her [ which i doubt seen as to you it was just sex] then try and get her some help and if it works you could end up being in a very happy relationship with a hot and interesting girl.

If not just get out. As in now, dont contact her, if she contacts you get in touch with the police. I admit i ring the police alot for advice with certain stuff, like legal situations, fuckups i might have done like my recent accident and advice on how to deal with it[ like repairs , etc] basically explain the situation and tell them what to do. The fucking best thing about doing this is even if you only call them to talk about it from your perspective, if later on something goes wrong, you have a police record that supports your side of the story --- fucking brilliant in court.
They will tell you want to do, get an AVO etc to protect yourself. Its a good idea because women causing violence against men is usually not taken seirously, but if u have a previous record with the police you have a stronger position to defend yourself legally.

Or just do your own thing

all the best

Alimoe_KG

HSC
I would love to have friends with "benefits'. She can pay for all my meals, carry my bags, and open my doors and i wouldn't even have to have sex with her! Who wouldn't wanted friends with "benefits"? =/

davin

HSC
N/A
i'd consider it a "to each his own" thing... personally could never go for, but thats just me

Dr_Doom

HSC
She could be talking about using them to get to their friends.

Say bob likes Susan. Susan is Katies friend. Bob becomes Katies friend to get to Susan.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
friends with benefits its the best situation to be in, al lthe perks of a relationship[hinthint: sex] and none of the cons like: a wingey bitch and: meeting the parents

this is the optimal situation, try and be in it with as many decent looking girls as possible

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
davin said:
i'd consider it a "to each his own" thing... personally could never go for, but thats just me
well Argo, this guy here seems to think its not that good of a situation

I was just trying to clarrify for those who might beleive in "love" and othersuch communist propoganda

The reasons why guys put up with the shit girls do is because we get sex out of it. Now sex without the hassles? thats better than when toothpaste with the fliptop lids was invented!

arrested development
HSC
It would be pretty hard because, surely, one of the parties involved would develop strong feelings for the other...?

davin

HSC
N/A
Serius said:
well Argo, this guy here seems to think its not that good of a situation

I was just trying to clarrify for those who might beleive in "love" and othersuch communist propoganda

The reasons why guys put up with the shit girls do is because we get sex out of it. Now sex without the hassles? thats better than when toothpaste with the fliptop lids was invented!
i didn't say it wasn't a good situation, per se, just not a situation for me in particular. which is probably contradictory.

just that for me, the whole "sex without emotions" stuff just doesn't feel right. or well, the idea doesn't seem right. its a mostly untested theory

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
there can be plenty of emotions involved, just emotions of friendship is all.

davin

HSC
N/A
well, i mean romantic emotions involved. personally, i put it on an exclusive level as far as when its actually right. friendship alone just doesn't feel like its an intimate enough of a feeling for sex.

SweetSeasons

HSC
I would with like my ex.. but that's cause i still love him... and i'd just end up getting even more hurt any ways

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)