• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Future Leaders @ Opera House (1 Viewer)

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
the 'old grandma' chick looked like the corrupted "beauty queen" from miss congeniality!!!!

Almost half the audience, if not more, were smart enough to leave at half time.

There wasnt a huge amount of people there - like that wouldnt of been bigger than addressing your school! no way ... i thought she was terrible, her delivery was shocking - i thought she was gonna cry she was soo nervous and monotonal apart from that, i really dont know why they chose her. but then she did set the tone for the whole event i suppose! i feeel sorry for her but yeah if they wanted a formal and successful event they shouldve picked a comfortable and confident speaker.

olay

HSC
well she was from taree or somewhere rural, where schools are a lot smaller [well...thats my conception anyway]. so yeah though i thought she was gonna cry too, it must've been a big step out of her comfort zone and hey, she got through it. :) which was really good to see, so i give props to her for doing it. oh and though it was in a very "speechy" tone of voice, i'm glad it wasn't one of those scratchy annoying voiceS!!!! O_O *shudders*.

jojo321

there was one really really hot guy i saw there!

he was standing by the door at the end when everyone walked out, looked pretty 'posh' though, like boat shoes, button up shirt, etc.etc. but he was damn hot :D :D hehe

jojo321

oh yeah, and that old woman was as boring as hell, and the first speaker was hopeless imho

G

Gavvvvvin

That first speaker done better than I could do. I know I wouldnt even consider getting up there to speak.

Hiba

OMG i went to the future leaders thing.
yap, yap yap, yap , yap
thats all that happened my friend and i were planning how to leave the damned thing, but yeah!!!!
but i went shopping after so that was cool

AGB

HSC
Originally posted by jojo321
there was one really really hot guy i saw there!

he was standing by the door at the end when everyone walked out, looked pretty 'posh' though, like boat shoes, button up shirt, etc.etc. but he was damn hot :D :D hehe
haha i think the guy u r talking about is one of my mates... is he the one who was walking around with a cup of tea at the morning break thing??

TooF

was it worth it though? I didn't end up going.. didn't want to waste my precious hols on some draggy "all you have to do is set your priorities straight... make a timetable... set your goals..."
arghhh...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)