• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Have you ever done any sexual exploration with a member of the same sex? (1 Viewer)

Have you ever done anything sexual with another guy/girl

• Yes

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 34 63.0%
  • Other ... (please post)

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Yes for me. Early last year I went through a through a stage of curiousity because a few of my friends and one off my brothers had come out in the last six months or so.

It didnt do anything for me. It didnt disgust me or anything, there just wasnt any real physical attraction so it was really ordinary. However Im glad I did it, because now that Ive been on the other side, Im more secure in my heterosexuality than I ever was before and I guess the more you do in life the more you learn.

Jumpman

HSC
Im more secure in my heterosexuality than I ever was before and I guess the more you do in life the more you learn
sif youve tried and havnt gone back for more ;)

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
Sorry but i only thought i was straight until i went to bondi and saw these hot guys in speedos which really never interested me b4 and thought it was just a curiosity but one thing brought another and now im stuck on the DC switch and doubt ill ever flick back.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
I'm sorry Sir, but you are gay! G-A-Y!

Accept it.

deano059

HSC
ihavenothing said:
i don't get how being gay is cute esp when ur into the ruff stuff
i thought u said 2 posts ago that u liked 2 guys in speedos............ so arnt u gay

santaslayer

HSC
sine u've found out that u dont like guys...wouldnt u feel dirty for doing what u did?....just curious..

blackbunny

HSC
Grobus You R Fucking Gay !!!! Shitballs Ive Seen Gay Threads But This Is Just A Stupid Gay Thread! Go To Gay Forums If U R Going To Talk About Homos

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
or you could get teh fuck outta this thread if you dont like it, and if you dont want to read it, instead of saying its a 'gay' thread when you clearly mean that in a derogatory sense, when being homosexual is not derogatory at all.
so take your homophobia and yourself, and Up-N-Go

blackbunny

HSC
ppl that r gay have something wrong with their brains ie they have more female hormons than male hormons hence r atracted to males > resuting in GAY relationship

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
blackbunny said:
Grobus You R Fucking Gay !!!! Shitballs Ive Seen Gay Threads But This Is Just A Stupid Gay Thread! Go To Gay Forums If U R Going To Talk About Homos

An oldie, but a goodie. :uhhuh:

Last edited:

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
blackbunny said:
ppl that r gay have something wrong with their brains ie they have more female hormons than male hormons hence r atracted to males > resuting in GAY relationship
you have something wrong with your hormones. who brainwashed you?
neo-nazi's?
looks like it
ffs quit you're whinging about gay people when clearly you're just a sad dumbass who has no idea about science, or life in general
you need to get out more, meet some gay people.
its like those sad bastards who say muslims are all terrorists, then you see that they have never been in contact with a muslim person in their entire lives
you know, you're one of the sad and disgusting reasons people are homophobic. coz there are people like you spreading bullshit that is completley untrue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)