• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Hows your prospects for this semester? (1 Viewer)

K.

HSC
geos112- hopefully atleast a P, bit of hard work a cr-d easily.

anth275-A lot of human rights and international aid development, takes a lot of passion and tutorials are duels of who knows the most modern history, it isnt exactly cake walk, but I see a D.

anth276-yawny, i'm a bit disappointed. Its just like an ext. english unit, but i'm hoping for a D/HD

pol167- wow, best topic EVER. All my foucault reading is paying off. The essay is covered in anth275, so its become cakewalk for me. HD

but what i'm really aiming for is a royal flush of HDs. Heres to a good semester *drink emoticon goes here*.

This semester is so different from last semester, bar the geos subject, all my other subjects really require you to be deep and rote learning is impossible. Its sooooooooo draining :(

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
ALLLICE said:
Ling109-seems good so far! and everyone who's done it can't wait to tell you what a fantastic course it is...
Yeah, that is a good unit! How is the new convenor (David?) anyway? Somebody told me that he's really boring, but I don't think he's that bad! I'm having him for ling319 next semester. Anyway, try to sign up for Felicity Cox's experiment for the 5% participation mark! She's heaps awesome :)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Health Law - Definitely a Cr, but potentially a D. I love the unit sooo much!

Remedies Law - Shoot. Me. Now. Hate this unit with a passion, it is terribly run and organised, and the convenor is being a bitch because she is pregnant (she has said this herself :rolleyes: ). Talk about mature. But, I guess I should be happy because I was only 1 mark off a D for the essay, which is sort of motivating me to actually try. 30% of the unit failed the essay, apparently.

Stat331 - No choice. Need a D. Need a D. Need a D....

iwannarock

HSC
MaryJane said:
Remedies Law - Shoot. Me. Now. Hate this unit with a passion, it is terribly run and organised, and the convenor is being a bitch because she is pregnant (she has said this herself :rolleyes: ). Talk about mature. But, I guess I should be happy because I was only 1 mark off a D for the essay, which is sort of motivating me to actually try. 30% of the unit failed the essay, apparently.
they say that every semester!

i think they do that just to scare us.

because when i talk to people.......i don't know of anyone that has failed.

i was close though.

:santa:

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Ah, that might be because we have Tim. Tim didn't fail anyone, but Francesca did, and quite a few, too... I'm so glad I'm not in her class. Tim has grown on me.

iwannarock

HSC
MaryJane said:
Ah, that might be because we have Tim. Tim didn't fail anyone, but Francesca did, and quite a few, too... I'm so glad I'm not in her class. Tim has grown on me.
ah tim.

i hear nothing but great things about tim.

i wish he had marked my essay.

:mad1:

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Wha? I thought Tim was your tutor? Oh noes, did the hormonal pregnant convenor mark yours? Demand a remark from Tim!! He said he lowered people's marks to be in line with Francesa's.

iwannarock

HSC
MaryJane said:
Wha? I thought Tim was your tutor? Oh noes, did the hormonal pregnant convenor mark yours? Demand a remark from Tim!! He said he lowered people's marks to be in line with Francesa's.
nah i got francessca.

but i hear from friends about tim.

i would get it remarked if i truely believed my essay was worth a better mark.

but honestly......i did no research really......gave a stock answer that didn't even go in to detail about the important things.........etc

basically i don't even think tim would give it a higher mark..............and remarks generally mark harder dont they.

beggars can't be choosers.

:santa:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
MAS 306 - rofl
MAS 308 - ha
MAS 389 - run out of things to say

Farewell internship

X

xeuyrawp

I think I just failed my first uni assessment!

Got around 1/5% for my Coptic vocab test, I think... =/

Hopefully will still get an HD for the unit...

X

xeuyrawp

iwannarock said:
*universe implodes*
I know... It's all very weird.

In other news, I'm going to a smexy site in Egypt the end of this year. Thought I'd be stuck at the crumby site with all the pots, but I got the cool site with all the wall paintings and inscriptions and such! :D *dances*

So really, the universe is in absolute balance - I figure I've got to fail at least one test to make up for the Egypt thing. :p

X

xeuyrawp

P_Dilemma said:
ooh, bring us back a nice juicy mummy.

-P_D
Last season in Saqqara, there was this tomb shaft excavated which lead to a little chamber. Apparently one of the PhD students clambered down, and turned on his torch right on the face of a mangled, contorted corpse that had its mouth open! :eek:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Did he get sexy with it? Cos you wouldn't waste that oppurtunity, you know being an ancient historian and all :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
PwarYuex said:
I know... It's all very weird.

In other news, I'm going to a smexy site in Egypt the end of this year. Thought I'd be stuck at the crumby site with all the pots, but I got the cool site with all the wall paintings and inscriptions and such! :D *dances*

So really, the universe is in absolute balance - I figure I've got to fail at least one test to make up for the Egypt thing. :p
Great news :)

X

xeuyrawp

AsyLum said:
Did he get sexy with it? Cos you wouldn't waste that oppurtunity, you know being an ancient historian and all :p
Was probably a dude mummy. =/

It's shrivled and all... :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
Was probably a dude mummy. =/

It's shrivled and all... :p
Beggars can't be choosers champ! Besides, it'd be the first orifice many ancient historians would've seen over there in egypt in many years!

(bags cleo's body)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)