• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I hate when (1 Viewer)

gumble

SweetSeasons said:
You like some one out of your league, like way out, like you're under 5's and he's like a major league super star, and you like them any way....
uhh, i get the impression people have kinda moved on but i dont care i know how sweet seasons feels and it feels shit. there is nothing that upsets me more. i have lost count of how many people i have felt so strongly for and it hurts everytime and no stupid dumb proverb makes it any easier. but seriously, sweet seasons, friends make us happier than hot people (<-- stupid dumb proverb), so try and forget the fabios. i know all this is soppy, but hell, who has never felt this?

Last edited:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Well i wouldnt go out with someone that wasnt mentally stable

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
there was a guy in primary school who i thought was out of my league

now that i've met him again in uni i think he's a little more in my range. close range actually.

but i think he's swinging a different field now.

so maybe not so close range. hahahaha

S

Shuter

gumble said:
remember how much hurt hot people can make you feel. hot people bring hurt but normal people, like us, make our friends happy and our friends make us happy - forget the fabios.
You're just jealous.

S

Shuter

iambored said:
sometimes you can think people are out of your range because you think so highly of them. does anyone else find this?
Correct.[comment]comment[/comment]

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
Stupid cause I know I have no chance with a 25 yr old guy, who's about to break out into the acting scene, who works way to hard to have time for a girl friend, who has a hell of a lot more experiance in life then me?

only reason i'm stupid is that i have a thing for him, but that's me I always fall for the ones I feel comfy around.
I have a friend who has been out with a couple of older guys... it was fine except for the fact that one guy acted like he was too cool for school, and the other guy was planning on settling down already. So maybe it's fine to date someone older than you, you've just got to watch out for the fact that they're in a completely different situation and will act accordingly.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
iambored said:
good to know

you think they deserve better than you, you want the best for them so you don't want them to be with you (in a way) when them being with you is really the only thing you want.
Thats weird, i dont think that ppl are too good for me, maybe u ppl have low self-esteem

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Zoltan said:
Look maybe it is low self esteem and maybe it isn't, but it's still true.
No if i want someone, i go for it, why would u want them to be with someone else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)