• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I hate when (1 Viewer)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Shuter said:
No haven't you noticed, the more he obscures his face the more of a faggot he becomes, because he can hide behind the anonimity of the internet like the pansy bitch he is.
Thats true:
He's a pansy through and through

S

Shuter

thejosiekiller said:
this e-fight rates about a 7 i reckon

no one is taking it personally :(
Fuck off you little pansy bitch don't start something or I'm going to murder your family and piss on their ashes.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Shuter said:
No haven't you noticed, the more he obscures his face the more of a faggot he becomes, because he can hide behind the anonimity of the internet like the pansy bitch he is.
*shits on Shuter*

nothing anonymous about that.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Shuter said:
Fuck off you little pansy bitch don't start something or I'm going to murder your family and piss on their ashes.
HAHAHA fucjk yeah

S

Shuter

absolution* said:
*shits on Shuter*

nothing anonymous about that.
Bullshit you couldn't shit on me, all the shit in your ass is packed in there too tight from all the fat mens cocks you've had up there pounding you all night.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Shuter said:
Shit call. At least set fire to them with rectal bleach and then mix them with Mrs Shuter's ol' classic raspberry jam and spread on some hot toast to feed to young Mongolian homeless kids or something..?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
absolution* said:
Shit call. At least set fire to them with rectal bleach and then mix them with Mrs Shuter's ol' classic raspberry jam and spread on some hot toast to feed to young Mongolian homeless kids or something..?
No thats a shit call, cj

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Shuter said:
Bullshit you couldn't shit on me, all the shit in your ass is packed in there too tight from all the fat mens cocks you've had up there pounding you all night.
What a fucking comedian.

S

Shuter

absolution* said:
Was cj that kinda plump girl from Full House?
Change the topic you fucking looser, you can't even win an e-fight, let alone a real one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)