• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Is Year 12 Making You Unnactractive, Class of 2007? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noir.

Umm I guess year 12 has made me have this problem with losing a few kg's which is quite distressing seeing as I'm already a bean-pole... I eat heaps during school, a few scraps at home, and during the holidays, I have started to feel so full after 3 spoons.

I cant think of anything else.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
bringbackshred said:
Everything in life is serious.
No that wasn't the point. The point was you were entitled to say what you want but it was more how you said it and you weren't helpful at all.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I'm constantly tired. And I could go for losing a few kilos.. Wouldn't be too bad.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
pritnep said:
No that wasn't the point. The point was you were entitled to say what you want but it was more how you said it and you weren't helpful at all.
You don't need to be helpful, buddy. I contribute to discussions where needed, both in helpful and unhelpful ways. Don't give me shit like that son.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
No you don't need to be helpful but if you are going to post no need to attack the thread creator for making a thread that they wanted answers to.

I'm not your son and if you can't hack creative criticism well then...

Last edited:

Legham

HSC
Come to think of it, through term where i was getting like 3 or 4 hours sleep every school night i probably had bags under my eyes or something, and i knew my eyes were twitching through the day and stuff.. I dont know if they were twitching enough for people to see but.. But oh well, the weightless would overcome that anyways :D

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
pritnep said:
No you don't need to be helpful but if you are going to post no need the thread creator for making a thread that they wanted answers to.

I'm not your son and if you can't hack creative criticism well then...
Your first sentence doesn't actually make sense.

I am aware that you are not my son, that is why we have things called figures of speech.

I can hack your criticism, however creative you may deem it to be - it's just that I don't particularly like being told how to post. There's no point in trying to interject and telling me how i should act on an internet forum. I act the way i do - get used to it and welcome to the internet.

N

noir.

Me thinks you twitchy eyed people needs to gets yer eyes checked.

Seriously.

Legham

HSC
It only happens when i have like 3 nights in a row of staying up til 4 then waking up at 7.. I catch up on sleep on the weekends and it fixes it, but then i get it again the next week.. Havent had it all holidays but :D

bmwz4

HSC
theres nothing wrong with their eyes...havent u heard of nerve spasms in the eye due to stress or a lack of salt in the body? :) i get twitchy eyes during exam time <3 stress

N

noir.

bmwz4 said:
havent u heard of nerve spasms in the eye due to stress or a lack of salt in the body?
Oh and that means that their eyes are 100% perfect? Obviously there is something wrong with their eyes and it wouldnt kill to have your eyes checked if twitching continued to happen.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
bringbackshred said:
Your first sentence doesn't actually make sense.
Basically it was meant to say no need to attack people if you don't like there threads fine so be it, I don't recall people openly attacking your threads the way you did with this one.

bringbackshred said:
I am aware that you are not my son, that is why we have things called figures of speech.
I gathered it was a figure or speech but it sort of is a means of asserting dominance/authority calling me son.

bringbackshred said:
I can hack your criticism, however creative you may deem it to be - it's just that I don't particularly like being told how to post. There's no point in trying to interject and telling me how i should act on an internet forum. I act the way i do - get used to it and welcome to the internet.
Well that's fine you can act whatever way you want I don't really care it's just there was no need for your comment to be said in the tone it was. Oh I am well aware and used to the internet.

Anyway whatever I got my point across accept it or not I don't really care.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)