• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Lonely for valentines? (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i have orsum orsum orsum orsum plans. well more like presents. and plans. and everything.

hope that made you feel crap.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
i have orsum orsum orsum orsum plans. well more like presents. and plans. and everything.

hope that made you feel crap.
Actually, it made me laugh. Then again, I find the entire world a complete joke. By the way, I hope your Valentine enjoys bad spelling.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
actually, there was only one word that was misspelled in my post. this was done stylistically. the real problems with my post were with use of syntax and grammar. the short sentences were left improperly punctuated on purpose. Oh, and I forgot to mention that I don't capitalise my text online, which is another stylistic measure.

you lose at lyfe.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
you lose at lyfe.
Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't aware you only know insults that infants use. So before you change your diaper, let me educate you.
No, I don't lose at life. In fact, I've got a job, I'm going to university doing exactly what I want and am nearly finished one of my major life goals.
Furthermore, such and insult is meaningless, as since you only know me to be the pompous ass I portray on BoS, as well as only knowing how I look according to my avatar and knowing my name from my handle.
If you wish to insult someone, you have to hit them where it hurts, and trust me, my armour is impenetrable. And just to be clear, this post is not some retaliation, it's simply a stating of facts. Now kiss my shiny metal ass.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
BLOODY FUCKING HOORAY!!! My retaliation got a heap of intelligent responses, even though I detect a hint of plagarism, but who the fuck cares. They're intelligent!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Davriel said:
Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't aware you only know insults that infants use. So before you change your diaper, let me educate you.
No, I don't lose at life. In fact, I've got a job, I'm going to university doing exactly what I want and am nearly finished one of my major life goals.
Furthermore, such and insult is meaningless, as since you only know me to be the pompous ass I portray on BoS, as well as only knowing how I look according to my avatar and knowing my name from my handle.
If you wish to insult someone, you have to hit them where it hurts, and trust me, my armour is impenetrable. And just to be clear, this post is not some retaliation, it's simply a stating of facts. Now kiss my shiny metal ass.
holy shit. you have a lot of problems. wow. that was hillarious. i comically say that 'you suck at lyfe (sic)' and you decide to give me your lyfe (sic) story. Your constant need for makes me luff (sic again).

EDIT: hahahahhahah you're a shop assistant. what a great job. you do arts. AT NEWCASTLE. well done. enjoy your lifetime of insecurity.

EDIT2: furthermore, you're drunk alone and on boredofstudies. fabulous. enjoy your lifetime of solitude.

EDIT3: great idea...get so drunk ALONE that you forget valentines day exists. you seem to lead a very successful life.

EDIT4: I don't know you as a pompous ass. ive never seen any of your posts on bos; you're not noticeable on these forums.

In conclusion, you lead a very fulfilling life that you are happy with:
1) You work as a shop assistant
2) You do Arts
3) You do Arts at Newcastle
4) You're single for valentines day...again
5) You drink alone

Last edited:

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Yawn...still waiting for a decent insult. My alcoholism is something I happen to enjoy. I'm spending Valentine's Day alone because it was my choice. I happen to be well paid where I work, Newcastle is close to where I live cheaply, I'm doing a Bachleor of Arts because it will lead directly into the field I want to be part of, I am a member of BoS primarilly to have fun with e-bashers, and I put nothing of actual value into my profile. I'll give you a hand if you really want to insult. My mate has taken the past several girls I was after, I dumped a super hot girl because I was cheating on her (and she didn't know) and I suffer from failing eyesight. Now, you have my weak points. Make an insult, use it, and have a good laugh when I break down, hang myself with a clip-on tie and break my legs. Or, will you get over the fact that you've been e-bashing someone who is simply a stickler for good spelling, spelling which enables me to earn money.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
this is the stupidest fight ever. i hate you all.

anyway, let me say what i've said before: valentines day is for fat people, ugly people and whores.

boo.

less stupid fighting, more talking about why valentines day is stupid.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
I'm just so glad I won't be at school for it this year. All those fucking whores walking around with roses everywhere. I wanted to kick them in the face.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
chelsea girl said:
this is the stupidest fight ever. i hate you all.

anyway, let me say what i've said before: valentines day is for fat people, ugly people and whores.

boo.

less stupid fighting, more talking about why valentines day is stupid.
LOL zoe

if ur in love, everyday is valentines day

so valentine's = excuse to get presents and repay in the currency of blow jobs under the moonlight

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Davriel said:
Yawn...still waiting for a decent insult. My alcoholism is something I happen to enjoy. I'm spending Valentine's Day alone because it was my choice. I happen to be well paid where I work, Newcastle is close to where I live cheaply, I'm doing a Bachleor of Arts because it will lead directly into the field I want to be part of, I am a member of BoS primarilly to have fun with e-bashers, and I put nothing of actual value into my profile. I'll give you a hand if you really want to insult. My mate has taken the past several girls I was after, I dumped a super hot girl because I was cheating on her (and she didn't know) and I suffer from failing eyesight. Now, you have my weak points. Make an insult, use it, and have a good laugh when I break down, hang myself with a clip-on tie and break my legs. Or, will you get over the fact that you've been e-bashing someone who is simply a stickler for good spelling, spelling which enables me to earn money.
Stop saying things ever.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
The most entertaining and ironic part of being an idiot is not being smart enough to realise that you are, and thereby do anything about it.
Sadly, I am well aware of any of my idiotic tendencies. Kind of stems from having a horrible childhood. But enough about my past, shall we dance?

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
dieburndie said:
I'm just so glad I won't be at school for it this year. All those fucking whores walking around with roses everywhere. I wanted to kick them in the face.
roses are crap flowers anyway. there is a reason that they have thorns.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
Davriel said:
Sadly, I am well aware of any of my idiotic tendencies. Kind of stems from having a horrible childhood. But enough about my past, shall we dance?
i hate you immensely.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
A man has only one escape from his old self — to see a different self in the mirror of some woman's eyes.
"when I'm with you, I feel a bit closer to my real self."

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
A man has only one escape from his old self — to see a different self in the mirror of some woman's eyes.
did someone give you a book of love-related affirmations or something?

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Davriel said:
Then I have already won.
Wow, you're so deep!
I can't believe you tricked us all, you big calculating crazyman.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
Hatred paralyses life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it.
You poor fool. Love and hate are nothing. Chaos and harmony? Nothing. Dark and Light? Nothing. Madness is the gift by which I see, and through my fractured sight I perceive that your dichotomy of the good and evil of the self is but a shell to protect your own innocent mind. Let it see through the fractured sight and be given a gift far beyond all others.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
Mine honor is my life, both grow in one. Take honor from me, and my life is done. Then, dear my liege, mine honor let me try; In that I live, and for that I will die.
Tell me, dear brother, doth thou speak from antique script, or perchance from the pool of information, the Internet. Words of ancients spoken as your own demean thee. Thy thought must be thine, for if not, then I doth fear our duel of words may meet it's end far too soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)