• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Masterplan for UNCLE (1 Viewer)

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
~untitled~ said:
HEY! it was pretty hard i recon and there was no anatomy test in the exam! not even a single brain! They lied to us. I got 75% in the essay, but aparently i rambled on about stuff that wasnt supposed to be in there.

Speech marks are up too, theres just no email or anything saying so. Let me know how you went.
there were a few anatomy-ish questions, like about which gland controls the endocrine system, which lobe does what. I felt bad for not knowing =( I wanted the "which lobe is this" "locate the brainstem" type of question.

speech was ok, I got 34.5, and I was pretty happy with that. Did you go alright?

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
DownInFlames said:
there were a few anatomy-ish questions, like about which gland controls the endocrine system, which lobe does what. I felt bad for not knowing =( I wanted the "which lobe is this" "locate the brainstem" type of question.

speech was ok, I got 34.5, and I was pretty happy with that. Did you go alright?
Eh?

34.5 for a speech? What was it out of?

Oh wait, what do you guys do in speech pathology? Just teach little one's how to speak properly without lisps, right?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
HAHAHAH
What do you do again Chris? You fap to calculators right? :S

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
em_516 said:
HAHAHAH
What do you do again Chris? You fap to calculators right? :S
Oi, shaddup!

I was being serious. I had a stutter when I was a little tacker. I had to go to some place in Manly to fix it. Pretty sure it was called a speech pathologist.

Anyway, no, I don't fap to calculators. I administer businesses and allow them to grow so they are self-sufficient and allow me to take my 4 first class holidays a year 20 years before you even consider retiring. Dat, mi fren, iz wut eye du.

EDIT: I do commerce. Looking at financial planning with one of the major banks/boutiques. Helping out Mr and Mrs with a strategy that will make them rich by retirement, and also taking 'conferences' yearly for updates on various crap in the economy. I thought I told you wot I did?

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Yes. As the child is developing..I eat them for lunch :D
Sorry Chris hehe.

Edit: I know what you do Chris lol. Well, 'know'. I just thought you were being a dick, is all :)

Last edited:

~untitled~

HSC
31, wasnt so happy with it, but i misread the due date so it was a major huge rush and was submitted late :p so im pretty happy that i even passed. Your mark is excellent though! so you should be stoaked!

blue_chameleon said:
Eh?

34.5 for a speech? What was it out of?

Oh wait, what do you guys do in speech pathology? Just teach little one's how to speak properly without lisps, right?
Was out of 40.

Speech-language pathologists assess, diagnose, treat, and help to prevent disorders related to speech, language, cognitive-communication, voice, swallowing, and fluency.

~untitled~

HSC
DownInFlames said:
there were a few anatomy-ish questions, like about which gland controls the endocrine system, which lobe does what. I felt bad for not knowing =(
pituitary?

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
~untitled~ said:
pituitary?
I think I said the thalamus, and I think i was wrong. Oh well. I figured I'd have to get less that 35% on the exam to actually fail psyc, so that's okay.

that's a shame about the due date thing, but 31 is still fairly good. But you usually do really really well, hey.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)