• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

MDP due?? (2 Viewers)

fakingtheday

HSC
Have to hand it into the school 28th. I'll set up my stall on the 28th for marking. TV with video, drawings and stuff. First impressions are what count!

niteshade1312

HSC
We have our showcase on the 13th of August and thats when we hand it in. But we have time to fix it after that as well! Im nearly there!! YEAYEAY

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
yessum, 29th, all work must be completed on 28th at midnight....

mossup

can you do the mossup?
cloud eight & nine tenths. Yes its frustrating
HSC
man i'm getting scared about being finished in time!!!! d&t has been too much of a bludge for too long! damnit why do i have to be such a compulsive procrastinator!?!?!?! anyone else a litle worried bout not finishing?

dawso

HSC
*puts hand up*

i walked out of d+t 2day and slammed the door, i had to drill a hole for my overflow pipes and i cnat do anythin else without it, and i found out our head teacher industrial arts decided 2 take the handhelp power drill home 2 make his deck, now i probably hav 2 drive 2 his house tomoz up in shitsville, not only costing me money, but leavin me even further behind, gebus!

mossup

can you do the mossup?
HSC
damn unlucky! well i had to order some more materials cos i ran out and have been so busy i forgot...and now i hav to wait for it to be posted from melbourne. its pissin me off cos i've lost motivation. i just want it to be done with now!

dawso

HSC
fuk, that reminds me, i need to order my roofing in, cheers, lol

yeah well trials are gunna screw me over, 2 weeks where i cant do shit all and after ill just wanna party, fuck!

Last edited:

mossup

can you do the mossup?
HSC
haha no problemo. mmm...trials are at a really bad time for me...art and d&t major due on the same day. i freakin need the trial week to go crazy and get stuff done. I've only done my project proposal and areas of investigation on my folio!!!

niteshade1312

HSC
do you realise you can do portfolio while waiting for materials.. I didn't get started on my product until later because i couldnt get my materials... so i did portfolio.

dawso

HSC
shortygb said:
13 days? isnt it due on the 29th?
yeah, it really is... hence being 27 days left....

dawso

HSC
dunno hu uve been talkin 2....but go ahead, get it done early, that way u can get it checked my ur teacher b4 its ACTUALLY due on the 29th.....ask danielleM, its he bday like 2 days b4 hand.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)