• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Mid semester break (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Whens our mid-semester break? I've heard people saying that its next week??? Is this ture???

I want a holiday :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
What a useless post. Unless you have something relevant to say, don't post.

No, the easter weekend is not long enough - I haven't had a day off since before uni began and I'm dead tired that I can barely keep my eyes open half the time.

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
natstar said:
dude why are u giving UWS people advice when u go to MAC?

Cape we only get this fri and mon day off. Our intra-session break starts the 25th of April
lol I juz luv helping ppl and giving ppl a helping hand whenever I can. So that's 4 weeks away, i wasn't far off. :D

so.... this mid semester break.... how long does it go for???
when the crap is all our exams???? not that im looking forward to them, i just wanna be prepared... :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
giggles869 said:
so.... this mid semester break.... how long does it go for???
when the crap is all our exams???? not that im looking forward to them, i just wanna be prepared... :D
The mid semester break is a week off during the middle of the semester - hence the name :p although, this semester it isn't in the middle :p

our exams are after the semester has finished. Soon they will post up the exam timetable and you can see when your exams are on.

Between the end of semester and the exam period you have stuvac - a week, which is similar to the ones in high school. But don't be surprised to see assignments due during this stuvac week.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
4-5 days, in week 5 some people dont have classes for particular subjects

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
How long for what?

Mid semester break - one week.
Stuvac - one week.
Examination period - two or three weeks (i've forgotten).

L

LaraB

mid semester break is in week 9 - lasts for one week

should be in all your unit outlines guys:)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:
mid semester break is in week 9 - lasts for one week

should be in all your unit outlines guys:)
shit! week 9! Shit!!!
I got about 3 assignments or so due in that week.

Actually some of my outlines don't have the mid semester breaks - I think our lecturers forgot :(

L

LaraB

Cape said:
shit! week 9! Shit!!!
I got about 3 assignments or so due in that week.

Actually some of my outlines don't have the mid semester breaks - I think our lecturers forgot :(
oh k - well go onto the website - there's a bit called importat dates i think? in the student section and it has the calendar for when each of the semesters/terms/etc end and start:)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I actually bothered to have a long look at the timetable in my unit outlines, and the reason why I didn't notice it, is because they didn't count it as a week.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Well this Easter break wasn't so much...cos Friday and Mondays are my days off anyway. So I am looking forward to that OTHER break too!
On another note, I just got back from a lame ass holiday at the Central Coast. It was raining/gloomy so my plan of sitting on the beach went out the window. So I basically spent the entire weekend sitting in the hotel spa. Worst holiday ever.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I've loved this easter break - apart from the amount of study that I actually have done! It felt so good to be able to sleep in. Now I dont want to go back to uni.

btw guys, I read that the exam timetable will be posted up on pweb on the 9th of may or something similar to that.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
i need the mid semester break now i cant believe i am working so hard but yet nothing is getting finished
yep ... thats exactly how I am feeling. Theres so much work, I dunno where to begin. So much reading, I dunno where to start. lol.

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
i need the mid semester break now i cant believe i am working so hard but yet nothing is getting finished
So u guys have ur mid-semester break starting from 25th Apr hey, damn that's tough, I think that's a lil 2 long between start of semester 2 the holiday and after u have the mid break ur almost approaching exams already so maybe the scheduling aint the best. :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)