• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

no more uws mod? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

klh

HSC
i just found this out myself, i think that eviltama doesnt frequent the uws forum or maybe BOS as much and so possibly opted to be demodded?

The next step is to find one...who would like to take it up, disregarding absolution*'s offer...

EDIT: Snooping through eviltama's profile, yes im such a snoop, but he/she is doing tafe now...that may explain it. yes, sorry, disgusted with myself also, im such a snoop. or we can pm him and force him to answer our questions!

Last edited:

theone123

blue essence
HSC
query to Minai or Anti, to become a mod here, *i can see Natstar becoming a mod* :rolleyes:

klh

HSC
there can be more than 1 mod, and in the rules it states that to be a mod, you have to be a part of the forum not just some bozo from somewhere else. [check the bos FAQ]
there will be full support from any Uws'er to becoem a mod. as in ssaying, looking back at teh bos forum developing, many of you's have been here long enough to become one...

EDIT: my bad, its not fully said in the FAQ, i must of read it somewhere else...

Last edited:
L

LaraB

klh said:
there can be more than 1 mod, and in the rules it states that to be a mod, you have to be a part of the forum not just some bozo from somewhere else. [check the bos FAQ]
there will be full support from any Uws'er to becoem a mod. as in ssaying, looking back at teh bos forum developing, many of you's have been here long enough to become one...

EDIT: my bad, its not fully said in the FAQ, i must of read it somewhere else...
that said tho, i don't think people who've been here for ages and have spent their time starting stupid arguments and abusing other members qualify...

u gotta have been here as a constructive/'nice' part of the forum i guess....:)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
klh said:
Snooper :p

hehe. I didn't even realise that we didn't have a mod :/

oh well, we are pretty civil in here, except for the few people who "intrude" and spoil things for the rest of us.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
klh said:
The next step is to find one...who would like to take it up, disregarding absolution*'s offer...
You cuts me, you cuts me deep.

vote #1 natstar for mod!

klh

HSC
LaraB said:
that said tho, i don't think people who've been here for ages and have spent their time starting stupid arguments and abusing other members qualify...

u gotta have been here as a constructive/'nice' part of the forum i guess....:)
i think you misinterpreted, most o fyou guys in teh uws forum have been here for far longer [like since or v. near since this part of the bos forum took off] plus i did mean more sensible users!!!!

sorry absolution*, didnt mean to cut you that deep....but cut you yes.

cape, thats the point of a mod, keep intruders who annoy uwsers out. most of us a civil? i hope so...lol

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
eviltama (she btw) has been busy with TAFE and her job and so hasnt been around. (not even on IRC although we saw her in there for a while)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
klh said:
cape, thats the point of a mod, keep intruders who annoy uwsers out. most of us a civil? i hope so...lol
Thats true. But you can't really put up a brick wall and let nobody in. They will always intrude whether we like it or not.

Civil, well, I dunno, the law students seem very civil :p

klh

HSC
i meant, cape, that intruders are allowed, i wasnt saying that, but to blcok out "bums" who post crap that annoys us (remeber HerO?) like that....intruders, yes as long as they conform to the rules of BOS and society, be nice to people etc.

ahh, so Eviltama was a she...i just thought in relation to her avatar and yeah (very distracting and er made me think oterwise)...thanks Asylum.
haha, told you she was at tafe! but yes, no more snoopin gfor me.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
klh said:
i meant, cape, that intruders are allowed, i wasnt saying that, but to blcok out "bums" who post crap that annoys us (remeber HerO?) like that....intruders, yes as long as they conform to the rules of BOS and society, be nice to people etc.
yeah, I know what you mean. And how could you forget him :mad: he is back though :(

This is helping my assignment though :p hehe.

klh

HSC
a person has to apply to become a mod Korn, nominations help! so pm natstar.
i dunno much about th eprocess...

yes, is it due tomrrrow? how many words? and cape....the faster you finish, the better you feel and easier it is to bum around.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its due 9am tomorrow morning, but I want to submit it tonight (through webct) so I don't have to get up in the morning :p

Its supposed to be 12 pages long, and I've only done 1 1/2 pages :( its going no where. I've got nothing to reflect upon. I'll just reflect upon my textbook that I am supposed to have read :D

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
I Thought exam break was on, why do you have assignments due tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)