• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

no more uws mod? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

= Jennifer =

HSC
LaraB said:
just coz ur have 4 or more rep boxes doesn't mean ur civil and nice...

most of it comes from rep trading which i think still happens so therefore, they were not really rep worthy in the first place, it was a trend in non school forum to see who could grow the "biggest e-penis" highly immature *roles eyes* *watches society go down the drain*

= Jennifer =

HSC
LaraB said:
lol i seriously think you should cape or nat or jonathan or someone who's like...relatively normal and doesn't use the forum to vent lol:p

jonathan needs to become a benefactor first quite easy to do :uhhuh: just got to be approved by the supermods

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
most of it comes from rep trading which i think still happens so therefore, they were not really rep worthy in the first place, it was a trend in non school forum to see who could grow the "biggest e-penis" highly immature *roles eyes* *watches society go down the drain*
No I just post too much, I've never "rep begged" except for that one time I made 5 threads begging for rep... but that was a joke.

L

LaraB

Not-That-Bright said:
No I just post too much, I've never "rep begged" except for that one time I made 5 threads begging for rep... but that was a joke.
lol i don't think Jen meant you..

more people who have like..only 50-100 posts but already 4 or 5 rep boxes...

EDIT: since william_lawry is so offended by this comment although there is not reason 2 be... i'll clarify this - i meant it as a general comment about posters who have a heap of rep points but very few posts as its unusual for someone who doesn't rep beg or whatever to have 4 or more rep boxes if they haven't even made more than a hundred or so posts

Last edited by a moderator:

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
geez, dont point the finger or anything... i have never rep begged. do want a history of my pm's and i dont use msn so its hard to rep beg... ive made over a 300 posts in non-school, where posts dont get counted, and strangely enough i dont get rep in this forum, cause im an arse, but other forums i am funny....

lara_b from now on, i will not say anything to you, i really do hate it that u feel upset to the extent u think i rep beg...

hope your exams go well..best of luck UWSer's...

love willie
xoxoxoxo

Last edited:
L

LaraB

William_Lawry said:
geez, dont point the finger or anything... i have never rep begged. do want a history of my pm's and i dont use msn so its hard to rep beg... ive made over a 300 posts in non-school, where posts dont get counted, and strangely enough i dont get rep in this forum, cause im an arse, but other forums i am funny....

lara_b from now on, i will not say anything to you, i really do hate it that u feel upset to the extent u think i rep beg...

hope your exams go well..best of luck UWSer's...

love willie
xoxoxoxo

for gods sake!! my life is not consumed by you... i never mentioned your name or referred to you.... i was making a general comment in reference to something another person said... geez read the quote....
you seriously have issues if you are so convinced that i'm going out of my way to bag you coz i couldnt care less... i dont know you so why would i bother....

i didnt even bring up rep begging!

the post wasn't directed at you so stop acting as if everything i say in this forum revolves around u....so don't tell me what i think coz you're just plain wrong

don't act so offended....you straight out named me and posted abusive comments which had nothing to do with my posts rather your ignorant assumptions for no reason over and over again on prior occasions... so get over it

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
do u want an aspirin... likewise, dont tell me that everything revolves around me, cause it clearly doesnt.. im pretty sure i said ill leave u alone, so stfu bitch.. end of story and good luck with ur exams

L

LaraB

William_Lawry said:
so stfu bitch..
meh ..point proven...

ur the one who applied a post which wasn't in any way directed at you to yourself somehow so i have a reason to say what i said... although i actually managed to reply without swearing or insulting or abusing you ...

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
LaraB said:
meh ..point proven...
meh, point proven... what a lawyer u'll make, couldnt argue your way out of a wet paper bag...

good luck with all your exams.. love willie

L

LaraB

William_Lawry said:
meh, point proven... what a lawyer u'll make, couldnt argue your way out of a wet paper bag...

good luck with all your exams.. love willie
nice to see you've stopped talking to me :rolleyes:

FuQ_Ressurected

HSC
anti said:
This is the sort of post which is definitely not tolerated in this community. You've been warned once already, so you have been banned for three days.
As much as I think that's total bullshit i'll just be a man and take it up the arse.

If members aint allowed 2 post valid opinions and thoughts on a forum then why not fucking shut this thing down, if u just ban people like this, then why don't u ban all the others who talk more shit than me. Sure my comments may offend people, but this is not a fucking perfect world, besides the whole point of a forum is 2 discuss issues and listen 2 another side of the story.

Anywayz, in conclusion Vote #1 CAPE 4 MOD, boohoo NATSTAR...:D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
FuQ_Ressurected said:
As much as I think that's total bullshit i'll just be a man and take it up the arse.

If members aint allowed 2 post valid opinions and thoughts on a forum then why not fucking shut this thing down, if u just ban people like this, then why don't u ban all the others who talk more shit than me. Sure my comments may offend people, but this is not a fucking perfect world, besides the whole point of a forum is 2 discuss issues and listen 2 another side of the story.

Anywayz, in conclusion Vote #1 CAPE 4 MOD, boohoo NATSTAR...:D
If you were taking it like a man, you would have realised after being banned after how many occassions, is this about your 6th account, that your an annoying pest and deserves to be squished like a bug :)

Your opinions are never valid, all they do is cause trouble and stir the peaceful and civil section of uws. So for the last time, can you please leave us alone!

And your conclusions do not consitute towards anything :p

Demandred

HSC
OOer me!!! :D

I really like to see Cape get the job, she helps a lot and isn't totally aggressive.

L

LaraB

natstar said:
ur opinions are not valid because they are offensive and discriminative. That is not tolerated on these forums. If you want to be offensive then start ur own forum and stop littering this one with garbage
haha well said:)

i dont think many people actual read the conditions and FAQ's befor eusing the forum given the amount of insults thrown around at people as opposed to their posts...

i don't think we need a mod...i think more once peopel are banned they should stay banned coz its the same people causing probs...

but if we need a mod as i said - Nat or Cape:)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:
but if we need a mod as i said - Nat or Cape:)
You forgot Klh :rolleyes:

anyway, your right, we really don't need a mod at the moment. We have got through, what, about half a year without having a mod here.

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
natstar said:
ur opinions are not valid because they are offensive and discriminative. That is not tolerated on these forums. If you want to be offensive then start ur own forum and stop littering this one with garbage
couldnt have put it better myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)