• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

no more uws mod? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Korn said:
I Thought exam break was on, why do you have assignments due tomorrow
Some lecturers like to put assignments due in stuvac. I dunno why. I think that it just gives us a little extra time to do it. Because this assignment is a reflection report - I have to reflect upon the whole semester - which includes the very last lesson. But, i dunno why they have them due in stuvac - pretty stupid if you have to go all the way to uni to hand it in, which I don't have to.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Cape said:
Some lecturers like to put assignments due in stuvac. I dunno why. I think that it just gives us a little extra time to do it. Because this assignment is a reflection report - I have to reflect upon the whole semester - which includes the very last lesson. But, i dunno why they have them due in stuvac - pretty stupid if you have to go all the way to uni to hand it in, which I don't have to.
That doesnt happen in business degress, does it?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I dunno. It happens all the time for tourism subjects and obviously it happens for geography subjects.

I guess it depends what is the outcomes of the assignment.

FuQ

Banned
HSC
lol ohhh how appropriate, the UWS forum is in shambles very much the same as it's Uni.
Now why is it that no1 wants 2 moderate this forum, is it because no1 could give a shit about it, or is it just insignificant lol...

Don't u see the striking similarities between ur forum and ur uni. None of the moderators could care less if ur forum had a MOD or not, similarly the government couldn't care less if ur Uni went into bankruptcy, all the other Unis have higher priority, keep whinging about how ur Uni aint getting any funding and all these courses are getting cut lol...

Anywayz in my opinion there's only 1 person who is humanly sensible enough 2 handle a forum such as this which is full of hobos and that person is CAPE...If Natstar gets 2 become a MOD, u might as well start getting ready 4 the demise of the UWS forum forever...

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
FuQ said:
lol ohhh how appropriate, the UWS forum is in shambles very much the same as it's Uni.
Now why is it that no1 wants 2 moderate this forum, is it because no1 could give a shit about it, or is it just insignificant lol...

Don't u see the striking similarities between ur forum and ur uni. None of the moderators could care less if ur forum had a MOD or not, similarly the government couldn't care less if ur Uni went into bankruptcy, all the other Unis have higher priority, keep whinging about how ur Uni aint getting any funding and all these courses are getting cut lol...

Anywayz in my opinion there's only 1 person who is humanly sensible enough 2 handle a forum such as this which is full of hobos and that person is CAPE...If Natstar gets 2 become a MOD, u might as well start getting ready 4 the demise of the UWS forum forever...

This is the sort of post which is definitely not tolerated in this community. You've been warned once already, so you have been banned for three days.

klh

HSC
err, if we didnt care for a mod, we wouldnt open a thread about it?
thanks anti!
Hallelujah!

L

LaraB

if anything....FuQ's little shit stirring just showed why no one wants to mod the uws forum....

who would wanna have to deal with ignorant people who appear in the forum just to start fights and bag everyone else.....

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:
who would wanna have to deal with ignorant people who appear in the forum just to start fights and bag everyone else.....
Squish them like a bug! :)

klh

HSC
ahaha, cape's got the message...lol
also there are plenty of forums without mods so it doesnt mean anythign if a subforum dont have a mod, cape has siad most of us act civil enough, which we do, we are nice, make jokes, share similar opinions most of the time and are always helpful.

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
as i am studying policing, i beleive i will be able to properly police this forum... and even alert the authorities to suspicise people hanging around... namely lara b who seems to have the integrity of a 35 yr old law professor hitting on young kids

klh

HSC
there has been no evidence against this member that suggests that member has the intgrity of a 35 yo law prof who is hitting on students.
please stop posting accusatory posts.
suspicious? ok...

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
people have 2 have 4 or more rep boxes to become mod... sorry khl!!! nice try tho

klh

HSC
i never said i wanted to be a mod....
try? it seemed like you were the one trying.

L

LaraB

William_Lawry said:
as i am studying policing, i beleive i will be able to properly police this forum... and even alert the authorities to suspicise people hanging around... namely lara b who seems to have the integrity of a 35 yr old law professor hitting on young kids
wtf is ur problem? you obviously don't know what integrity means....ur the one who posts random crap like that not me...

good luck...no one's stupid enough to make someone with that attitude a mod...

ps learn to spell... if ur doing policing and seemingly so proud of it you'd think you could at least spell 'suspicious'...

Last edited by a moderator:

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
hahaha, good one u ugly mole... cant wait to meet you when i transfer to law... hope im in your tute's... u dont need to know how 2 spell to be a cop, but you sure as hell have 2 be a sleaze bag to do law, so ill c ya there

Last edited:

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
btw larab, u stupid mole... integrity means honesty and the word sarcasism comes into play there... meaning u aint honest.. stupid idiot

L

LaraB

William_Lawry said:
btw larab, u stupid mole... integrity means honesty and the word sarcasism comes into play there... meaning u aint honest.. stupid idiot
um...no it doesnt..... having integrity means you follow a personal or societal code of morals or ethics....

as i said..ur posts just go to show who's lacking integrity....i don't post random personal attcks or insults that don't even make sense nor do i make ignorant assumptions about people/subjects i dont know about....

if you're so big on integrity why not start developing some yourself

Last edited by a moderator:
L

LaraB

Cape said:
*Sigh* Where'd our civil convo's go :mad:
exactly why i said it shouldn't just be anyone who's mod...

just coz ur have 4 or more rep boxes doesn't mean ur civil and nice...

lol i seriously think you should cape or nat or jonathan or someone who's like...relatively normal and doesn't use the forum to vent lol:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)