• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
the warriors need it. i can't believe the turn they've taken since 2002.

neonazi

yeh when they lost campion and cleary after the 2002 season they just never looked as good. they need to have the players that have played plenty of top grade footy and played plenty of times in the finals and rep footy, which these guys have done. so the warriors next year will now finish 9th with these guys i reckon.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Loz#1 said:
yeah, trust you to think it's someone from the roosters.

but i've noticed in a couple of games, he's been tackled and he's laid on the ground after the tackler has moved away, then he gets up and complains. Past few times I've seen it happen, the tackler has been put on report, including Hodges, but I couldn't give two fucks about Hodges.
whats ur point?

high-tackles are illegal in footy coz they can cause serious injury, and the way price got hit in the head by hodges, you shouldnt expect him to get up right away

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
it was just something i noticed okay? Fuck, everyone's so quick to pounce. It just so "happened" that the past few games I had watched, Steve Price was tackled then got up and pranced around like he was injured and it was some big deal.

And like I said, fuck Hodges. He can be put on report all he wants, he's good for nothing.

neonazi

is it only the people on the footy show who think hodges is a good player? every person i talk to say he is shithouse...which i agree with, but the footy show fellas like to give him a wrap sometimes. they should get new fellas on there, ones who know more about the game. and piss rabs off, he is bloody annoyin. i wish he would have a heart attack when callin a game. harsh but i dont care!!!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I have never heard them giving Hodges a wrap.

Question, is tonights Footy Show at the snow? Coz I always like those episodes.

neonazi

ive heard them occasionally say hes a good palyer when their callin a game. thats wat i was tryin to get at.

i dont knwo if its in the snow this week but its comin up very soon.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Hmm, fair enough. But I don't think he's hit good form ever since his injury last year. Never gotten back to his best.

I hope it's tonight, I don't want to waste my time. Then again, here I am on BOS.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Loz#1 said:
it was just something i noticed okay? Fuck, everyone's so quick to pounce. It just so "happened" that the past few games I had watched, Steve Price was tackled then got up and pranced around like he was injured and it was some big deal.

And like I said, fuck Hodges. He can be put on report all he wants, he's good for nothing.
sorry if it looks like im pouncing, im just defending price coz he's a real reliable player

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I never doubted that. But I just thought it was amusing each time I saw it.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
neonazi said:
is it only the people on the footy show who think hodges is a good player? every person i talk to say he is shithouse...which i agree with, but the footy show fellas like to give him a wrap sometimes. they should get new fellas on there, ones who know more about the game. and piss rabs off, he is bloody annoyin. i wish he would have a heart attack when callin a game. harsh but i dont care!!!
he was voted the most over-rated player by the players themselves

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
i think mason copped alot of shit the past couple of months, and i dont think its justified, i just think he was a scapegoat of all the dramas league has had

.:b-me:.

memories consume
uhm...i don't quite think he was a scapegoat...i mean he did deserve to cop some shit for his indiscretions. but the way he's handled himself after that is pretty good. and he did play really well in origin.

i can't believe the roosters lost the the eels!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)