• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neonazi

i think mason needed to have all that negativity thrown at him, cos now hes come out of it a heaps better player than wat he was. he seems to have taken that criticism on board and now is playin awesome footy. he is now one of the few bulldogs players i like (the others being andrew ryan and ben harris, who went to my school and got expelled for a really funny reason!)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
.:b-me:. said:
heh. roosters will be back bringing it to the dragons this friday!
I certainly hope you're right.

I'm looking forward to tonight, haven't been out to a game for a few weeks.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
uhm...i don't quite think he was a scapegoat...i mean he did deserve to cop some shit for his indiscretions
im saying he copped more than just some shit, and other players who had indiscretions hardly got any criticism

.:b-me:.

memories consume
Suney_J said:
im saying he copped more than just some shit, and other players who had indiscretions hardly got any criticism
such as?
perhaps mini, or gasnier, who were fined and not allowed to play origin 1?
or wing, gower et al, who were all fined for going out?

mason only copped it from the media, and fair enough, i say.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
such as?
perhaps mini, or gasnier, who were fined and not allowed to play origin 1?
or wing, gower et al, who were all fined for going out?

mason only copped it from the media, and fair enough, i say.
im not talking about being punished, im talking about being criticised by the media and the public. my whole point is everyone seemed to think mason is the only idiot, which isnt true, coz there were alot of idiots in that NSW team

billbro

HSC
N/A
Suney_J said:
im not talking about being punished, im talking about being criticised by the media and the public. my whole point is everyone seemed to think mason is the only idiot, which isnt true, coz there were alot of idiots in that NSW team
While to some degree what you are saying is true aren't you generalising a sufficient amount in saying that the concensus believe only mason was an idiot?

Also I just can't help but say...Dragons seem like premiership material this round...missing the stars such as the likes of Gasnier, Thompson, Barrett....not sure if I would count Riddell but still 14-0 :D.

Very shocked at how 3 tries were unanswered in the second half.

Last edited:

.:b-me:.

memories consume
billbro said:
While to some degree what you are saying is true aren't you generalising a sufficient amount in saying that the concensus believe only mason was an idiot?

Also I just can't help but say...Dragons seem like premiership material this round...missing the stars such as the likes of Gasnier, Thompson, Barrett....not sure if I would count Riddell but still 14-0 :D.

Very shocked at how 3 tries were unanswered in the second half.

hehe....the roosters came back, baby!
fitzy is a champ!!
that was such an exciting game for both sides, i think.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
nah not at all, not premiership material just yet, maybe another year, they need to get a matchfit side, thats their biggest problem

billbro

HSC
N/A
Its a problem every season but next season we will also have to contend with the lost of some quality players.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Oooooh baby. I have to admit, I was very, very unhappy at halftime last night. 14-0 down with calls from Dragons fans isn't my idea fun.

But the 2nd half. I've never fucken screamed so loud. Goddamn Morley for being put on report :( Cross was given Players Player at the post-match presentation, well-deserved I think, though Craig Wing had a pretty good game. Freddy was quiet though, Finch and Walker were shit.

But yay, we won!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yeah, we shut the Dragons army up good. Chookpen was going off.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
And fucking Morley's try. God love the Brit :D He's the nicest fellow, there was nothing in that goddamn tackle :mad:

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I am so sorry to bring this up again (but l haven't been online for two weeks) l just wanted to say:

WELL DONE EELS AND WELL DONE LUKE BURT!!

You all played an excellent game - well done!

Ok, l'm done...sorry about the interruption, continue on with whatever was said before :p

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
so true. next year, Tahu and Girdler oh yeah baby.

neonazi

the two roosters v dragons games this year have been the best club games of the season. the dragons should have won based on their first half performance and ben creagh dropin th ball over the line, but full credit to the roosters. i think they have to pick up their game a bit still based on their last two performances but it will come together soon no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)