• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
billbro said:
Im not that fond of Nathan Brown either but he isn't doing that badly though like anybody one would definitely prefer a more experienced coach.

I hope Barrett is back by next round otherwise without the skipper we are going to be in big trouble against the chooks though that would definitely please Loz. I didn't get to watch the game since im overseas but if we can't even hold our own against the Broncos then I guess it will be another long wait for a premiership.
I've actually got nothing against Brown. I think he had his troubles in his first year, but now in his second he has improved greatly. But in saying that, I don't see them as premiership material.

As for the raiders V cowboys game, I refuse to tip the cowboys. I tip them, they lose. I tip them, they win. And good thing I tipped Raiders because cowboys are getting killed.

sneaky pete

HSC
N/A
cowboys came back strong in the last 15 or so, good on the raiders for holding off (i also tipped the raiders in the comp im in) but i think the cowboys were still great value at 3.75 hd to hd, out if they played 100 games i think the cowboys would win maybe 30-35, maybe even 40, as opposed to the 26.7 the tab odds were on

sneaky pete

HSC
N/A
20-6 half time
fucking roosters

i bet this is what happens: roosters have some bs comeback and end up winning by at least 8, and all is fine and dandy
except for the people who halftimefulltime doubled them who will have the shits

exact same thing happened last week against the cowboys, 18-16 or whatever at half time.
on the other hand i hope the eels win just as a big FU to the roosters :p

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
yeah well if we did have a chance of a comeback, you just jinxed it!

They better fucking pick their act up.

sneaky pete

HSC
N/A
mehh
second time this year i double the roosters and second time they completely fuck up.

the hell is wrong with the rooster

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
WHAT THE FUCK?

Goddamn. I really hope the storm win tomorrow, I did tip them and they always rise to the occassion against the Dogs. I hate the eels.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
sucked in to da roosters, they sucked 2nite and never looked like winning

Loz#1 said:
I really hope the storm win tomorrow, I did tip them and they always rise to the occassion against the Dogs. I hate the eels.
rise to the occassion? do u even know what ur talkin about, the last 8 times they've played the dogs they've lost, including a 30 zip scorline last year in the finals, however 2morrows game should be really close

billbro

HSC
N/A
I guess if the Roosters can lose that poorly against the Eels then we have a decent chance of winning next week :D. In saying that the Dragons weren't exactly flash and our players are injured as per usual.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
neonazi said:
has anyone noticed that this forum is turnin more into a bitchin session????
geez get a room nerd2die4 and loz.
hehe

the sexual tension...you could cut it with a spork...

back on course, browny aint an experienced coach yet, but look at paul roos, he is a great coach, but what i think browny needs is a bit more of the slapping action from last year, after that he seems a tad more sideline rather than getting involved, perhaps a more active role for him would be better, since an ex-player coach should exercise a much better interaction with that.

neonazi

man 1/4. this is shit. how can parra win any games, especially against the roosters. i hate them more for signin tahu, and now they beat da roosters (who i also dont like much but prefer them to win over the eels). this is pathetic. i also dont know why i keep persistin with the cowboys. they keep losin too.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hehe

as long as you have the dragons its all goood :p

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Huratio:
Broncos Fan
NSW Fan..
one of a kind

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
eagles up over the tigers 26-18 and the bulldogs and storm are tied at 18 all.

C'mon Storrrm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)