• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I only remember the time tahu played in state of origin either last year or something...but l will never forget that he dropped the ball about 8 times.

That was last year or the year before but as l said, the only reason l don't want him is because of that time...other than that he's fine with me.

It will be unusual to see him in a parra jersey since all this time he's been in red and blue.

I don't like Bulldogs because of my friends - they love them and eels and bulldogs have always been rivals back since the 1980's.

YAY FOR LOZ!!

*claps*

5000 posts!

neonazi

Loz#1 said:
Ah, but if you're a true supporter you'll stick with em.

yeh i keep tellin everyone at skool that we're gonna be in the grand final next yr. i get laughed at but i still stick with em. i went to that game against the roosters when the rooster only just won, and i was sittin right in line of minichiello when he got that try. i felt like throwin my shoe at him, but then i realised that if i had one shoe i would look like a goose.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
hahaha, that reminds me of my cousin.

He changes teams every year, to whoever is leading the table...now where is the fun in that?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Don't act like a Dogs fan (yes, sweeping generalisation I know). Never resort to throwing things on field, those security guards are scary.

neonazi

Loz#1 said:
Don't act like a Dogs fan (yes, sweeping generalisation I know). Never resort to throwing things on field, those security guards are scary.
i actually knew one of the security guards. he was in my sister's yr at skool. had a chat with him durin the game. he took my shoe so i wouldnt throw it.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
neonazi said:
i reckon. heaps of people i know go for the panthers and roosters now all cos they won grand finals in the last few yrs.
That's bullshit. People who do that can't call themselves fans.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
you're joking...eels lost to...the COWBOYS??? oh the humanity..

billbro

HSC
N/A
I've always been a dragons fan and won't be switching anytime soon, they will get a premiership again eventually.

Stupid squad keeps losing it's major players.....*shakes head in digust*, ah well they are still in the running better then nothing. If the dragons don't take the premiership then the chooks will but the red and white will be up there by the end of the season.

neonazi

im on 2/4. i tipped the storm and raiders. bad picks they were.

and the dragons still have to make the top 8 to get in the grand final. they have the talent but they dont beat enough lower ranked teams to be there. they are currently sittin on 9 wins and 9 losses and could very easily find themselves just outside the 8 at the season's end.

nerd2die4

HSC
what about the king hit on williams. thats disgracefull. lowest act in the histor of rugby league. even lower than greg bird kneeing marteene in the head. 16 weeks at the very least.

nerd2die4

HSC
ohh please the dogs didnt go hard. the sharks paved their way for the dogs win. as per usual the ref dished out plenty of dodgy calls.

neonazi

knights just lost to the broncs. i was shattered. i almost cried when i watched the game. a great effort none the less, but DAMN THOSE BRONCOS!!!!! :vcross:

nerd2die4

HSC
twas a ver low scoring game. i would have thought otherwise.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Go Danny Williams............thats one of the best cheap shots Ive seen for a while! Bring back the biff............

What a boofhead, he didnt recall the whole incident.............damn those hands have a mind of their own............

That last Video Ref call in the Knights game was a bit dodgy..........Knights oh so close again....

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
go the warriors! , lets hope we can avoid the wooden spoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)