• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerd2die4

HSC
ohh i love kirk reynoldsen. he is a quite achiever. he gets the job done well, he is a good buy i reckon. better than kennedy, he will spend more time on the field then that overrated hack kennedy.

neonazi

yeh i think reynoldson will develop heaps in the team and could play a big part in their playns for next yr. we're gonna still have a pretty good forawrd pack without kenendy and parsons, and cos those guys r always injured, reynoldson will only bolster it more. our pack will be
8. josh perry
9. buderus
10. adam woolnough
11.steve simpson
12. daniel abraham
13. reynoldson
and we still got quality guys on the bench like clint newton, andrew price, matt kennedy, todd lowrie and so on, so the knights r gonna have a good season next yr. KNIGHTS TOP 4 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
nerd2die4 said:
Raiders fan?
yes.. we are well and truly fucked next season
wiki gone to warriors
davico gone to england
monaghan gone to roosters
drew gone to england

but we have gained jason smith for his last year in footy, which is good i spose.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
they are huge losses, especially wiki davico and monaghan. hmm looks like ohara needs to lead the pack himself.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
neonazi said:
was that statement directed at me, or my name??????

anywyas knights signed their first player today in kirk reynoldson. hes no ben kennedy or matt parsosn but he is a good player none the less.

None of it was directed at you.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
yeah... its gunna be tough for them...
but they have a shitload of young talent comin up through the grades.
and ken nagas is comin back!! good ole nagas, he was awesome back in his day

neonazi

Loz#1 said:
None of it was directed at you.
yeh i know, i was just havin a joke

i dont know y the raiders bought jason smith. he wasnt exactly one of the games best players when he was around. he was good, but not awesome, and i think the raiders need to buy a lot more peopel than just jason smith. and ken nagas was a champ when he was young, and recently he's been in da wilderness a bit cos his form dropped and he got old, so i dont think that he will solve the problems surrounded with the leaving palyers.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
they mainly brought jason smith into the team to add a bit of experience for the up and comers... that and they need a five eighth to replace brad drew.
ive heard schifcoske is unhappy at the raiders, if he leaves they are in real trouble.

nerd2die4

HSC
Canberra have also picked up goodwin from the sharks. he is a flegg/ premier league player. has potential to become a regular first grader. good buy in my opinion.

nerd2die4

HSC
well in the premier league team he plays fullback, but he has played a handfull of games at winger in the flegg side. I'm thinking canberra have bought this player maybe to replace the unhappy schicofske, just a thought. well next year canberra will be in a rebuilding phase because they will have plenty of juniors playing in the top side, so this is a good chance for him to get first grade experience under his belt.

neonazi

yeh they needed to sign a back. they need a good replacement for monoghan. they got enough forwards at the team so im glad to see that hes a back and the radiers have grabbed him.

nerd2die4

HSC
what does everybody think of the williams situation? i dont understand the two week wait. though i do agree with what fatty said in that melbourne are clutching straws at the moment if they think they can pass that argument through the judiciary. and doesnt williams have a history of 'brain snaps' ? i think williams is going to be out for a long long time.

Edit: melbournes argument is that williams was concussed. sorry just though ill add that.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
yeah, i agree with sterlo, i don't see why they can't gather medical evidence in one week rather than two.

it was a pretty vicious and callous hit, his career is pretty much over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)