• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neonazi

yeh but i dont reckon the roosters will be the minor premiers next yr either. they'll go good but they wont win as many games as teams will know how to beat them. well they should anyways.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I just pray we don't choke without Freddy. Although a few years ago, we couldn't win without him. We can now, but we know he's coming back. Next year, no :(

neonazi

but u've got better cover for him now, with firman, flannery, and even amos roberts (although i wouldnt rely on roberts to much).
i tihnk the knights r gonna surprise people next yr. i have come to deal with the fact that we wont be in the finals this yr, but next yr, we'll have all these young guys that have played a lot of games this yr cos of injuries to our top players will be better players cos of that, so we should be able to cover injuries and remain competitve next yr. reynoldson is a huge bonus for us.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Delmege offered Hoppa 90K and he wont take it...........

Hopppas lost the plot, his not worth 90K.................he thinks he'll get 200,000 over in pommy land........

Good win by the Doggies last night, I think the margin would be 20+, their way too strong.......

The Dogs are looking deadly, depends how the Roosters play this week against the Storm and the Dragons

neonazi

the warriors have let henry fa'afili go to england for the rest of the season. stupid move as he is one of their better players. they also have let justin murphy have a look around english clubs aswell, as he is not wanted by the warriors either.

neonazi

updatin the rounds scores:-
bulldogs 46 def panthers 20
broncos 16 def sharks 12 (golden point)
cowboys 34 def dragons 10
tigers 18 def eels 2

the cowboys performance against the dragons has just backed up why i think the cowboys will be a top 4 team next yr!!

nerd2die4

HSC
the dragons were woeful. they are inconsistant, and and have always had problems playing the cowboys. put them up next to a real team and then we will see whether they are top 4 contenders.

neonazi

this yr when the cowboys played roosters and bulldogs and trhe like, they didnt get smashed and were always in the contest. next yr they will onlyy improve further, with thurston and webb comin to the club. i just feel that there is potential in this team to be a top 4 side next yr.

c_eagle

HSC
Carn Manly..

Winning is so rare these days, I have to savour this feeling. :D

T

timbk2

i got 6/7

got the cowboys /dragons game wrong.

currently on 92/145 (i think its 145.. there were 2 weeks with only 6 games)

neonazi

yeh same. i have started to like the cowboys over the last two yrs and i wanna c em do well. i hate the broncos so itll be good if the cowboys become betta than them.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
ahaha, souths are now on the bottom of the ladder where they should be.

nerd2die4

HSC
im a very happy footy fan at the moment. it will be announced soon that adam Dykes will be released from the Parramatta Eels to join the cronulla sutherland sharks. he will be back where he belongs, where he won 5/8 of the year and where he played with hi heart on his sleeve. welcome home Dyksey.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Yeah bastards, im an eels fan, death to dykes going but can't wait till tahu, ridell and stringer sign on. I hope they drop Vella, that tub of lard can't do anything right since the 2001 season.

nerd2die4

HSC
hahahaha. Tahu plays well with gidley at his side and johns providing him with perfectly placed grubbers. he wont get that at parramatta.

riddell, is the fattest hooker i have ever seen. he cant even play 80 minutes of football. he huffs and puffs after 30 minutes, what a disgrace.

stringer, well we havent seen much of hime recently to comment on him. he is injury prone, he is also getting on a bit. maybe if he stays fit, he might be a good buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)