• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

nsw gov (2 Viewers)

boris

Banned
HSC
of course i realise how much they are in debt. doesn't mean taking funding from a system where doctors havnt been paid for months is going to help. maybe taking money from building stupid dumb cunt tunnels and desal plants instead?

incentivation

Hmmmmm....
HSC
N/A
They don't have money for hospitals but establish a committee relating to Barangaroo. Wasting more money on useless bureaucrats...

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I wonder what their thinking is though. How could health cuts have less political cost than, say, education?
Do normal swing voters not get sick? Or do sick and vulnerable people just vote labor regardless?
amazing

aussie-boy

HSC
boris said:
You are a complete fucking waste of oxygen, go kill yourself?

There is a moral obligation to deliver a basic standard of care, and this standard is not being met with the current funding, so why not just slash funding, beds, staff etc.

Seriously fuck off. If i saw you in the street i would bash the fuck out of you, then not take you to hospital because you dont deserve the basic standard of care because if treated you wont contribute anything to society.
But the thing is this basic standard and more is being achieved
Our life expectancy is 81.2 - 5th in a world of 200+ countries
We have universal healthcare... if I sustain an injury, I can get it fixed, for free, pretty much immediately

You know what?
Later this year, I'm going skiing in Japan with my parents
You know who is paying for my 5 star accommodation? You are! (assuming you pay tax), just like you pay $20k for the business class seats my parents fly in at least 3 times a year each to attend various medical conferences

You are a true victim of the media... poor guy

aussie-boy

HSC
incentivation said:
They don't have money for hospitals but establish a committee relating to Barangaroo. Wasting more money on useless bureaucrats...
would that be the committee that oversees the biggest increase in CBD office space for the last 50+ years? office space that will earn the government masses of stamp duty and later on, company tax?

boris said:
of course i realise how much they are in debt. doesn't mean taking funding from a system where doctors havnt been paid for months is going to help. maybe taking money from building stupid dumb cunt tunnels and desal plants instead?
would those be the same tunnels that carry thousands of people across Sydney to work every day to enable them to travel to get higher incomes (and hence pay more tax towards health etc)?

and to say doctors haven't been paid for months is a downright lie
sure, hospital supplies haven't been payed for in some instances... but its all about misallocation rather than lack of resources

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
aussie-boy said:
We have universal healthcare... if I sustain an injury, I can get it fixed, for free, pretty much immediately

You know what?
You know who is paying for my 5 star accommodation? You are! (assuming you pay tax), just like you pay $20k for the business class seats my parents fly in at least 3 times a year each to attend various medical conferences

This post summed up:

(a) Fuck you
(b) I got mine

Congratulations on your parents being successful people. You aren't, yet.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
and to say doctors haven't been paid for months is a downright lie
No it isn't you cock. I for one, know for a fact, that doctors and many other health staff do not get paid regularly. I know for a fact that doctors in some hospitals have not been paid for services in 6 months.

Until you know anything about the health system, shut the fuck up.

You know what?

So your parents are successful leaches. Amazing!

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
katie tully said:
No it isn't you cock. I for one, know for a fact, that doctors and many other health staff do not get paid regularly. I know for a fact that doctors in some hospitals have not been paid for services in 6 months.

Fuck you I got mine.

aussie-boy

HSC
katie tully said:

If they had not received payment for 6 months, they would have resigned or died from hunger. Anyway, it's your word against mine; and you wouldn't have the slightest clue as to how much I know about the health system. Provide evidence if you expect anyone to believe you - if it exists, that is

katie tully said:
Yes, but its not defined as "leaching" from an over-resourced health department's POV - they see it as quite reasonable to send doctors all over the world to attend "conferences."

You can't define this as "leaching" AND campaign for more money - that would be contradictory

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
aussie-boy said:

You know what?

No it isn't you moron. After i bash the living fuck out of you, walk into a hospital emergency room and try to to be treated. Theres a good chance you wont have anywhere to sit down. You may or may not be triaged within half an hour. Then there is a good chance you will not be seen by a doctor for several hours. Sounds really immediate.

Im not a victim of the media moron, iv seen this first hand. I know the statistics because i too have a parent working for nsw health. You are a retard.

I payed $110 tax, im fairly sure i cost the state more than that. Your parents probably dont cost the state the nearly 50% tax they pay to the government so really im better off thanks to taxation so good work.

aussie-boy

HSC
Exphate said:
Roozendal troll.
if roozendal shared my viewpoint in the slightest, he would divert funds to the physical construction of Barangaroo, and to the now defunt MREP

boris

Banned
HSC
aussie-boy said:
If they had not received payment for 6 months, they would have resigned or died from hunger. Anyway, it's your word against mine; and you wouldn't have the slightest clue as to how much I know about the health system. Provide evidence if you expect anyone to believe you - if it exists, that is

Yes, but its not defined as "leaching" from an over-resourced health department's POV - they see it as quite reasonable to send doctors all over the world to attend "conferences."

You can't define this as "leaching" AND campaign for more money - that would be contradictory
You retard its not her word against yours, people on here actually know her and know that she knows the facts. Wake up to yourself. Its already been said, you aren't your parents.

aussie-boy

HSC
boris said:
No it isn't you moron. After i bash the living fuck out of you, walk into a hospital emergency room and try to to be treated. Theres a good chance you wont have anywhere to sit down. You may or may not be triaged within half an hour. Then there is a good chance you will not be seen by a doctor for several hours. Sounds really immediate.
who cares how many hours it takes... the question is would I be subject to delays in treatment that compromised my recovery - the answer? no.

boris said:
I payed $110 tax, im fairly sure i cost the state more than that. Your parents probably dont cost the state the nearly 50% tax they pay to the government so really im better off thanks to taxation so good work.
lol youve just proven yourself to be a complete dumbass because you've missed the whole argument

the point is that NSW has lots of money if it can afford frequent overseas trips in business class (staying at 5* hotels) for all senior doctors

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
aussie-boy said:
lol youve just proven yourself to be a complete dumbass because you've missed the whole argument

the point is that NSW has lots of money if it can afford frequent overseas trips in business class (staying at 5* hotels) for all senior doctors
this was your original point:

Personally, I think way too much money is spent on remedial healthcare. The majority of recipients of services are the permanently disabled and elderly, i.e. people who if treated will contribute nothing to society/the economy

Obviously there is a moral obligation to deliver a basic standard of care, however we need to be careful about going beyond this - as it is not worth it, and takes money away from preventative healthcare and other spending areas
Unless you changed your tune?

boris

Banned
HSC
aussie-boy said:
who cares how many hours it takes... the question is would I be subject to delays in treatment that compromised my recovery - the answer? no.

Yes you stupid fuck.

No you are the only one proven to be a dumb cunt, because that was the whole point of the thread. Why slash $500 million from an already underfunded and mismanaged health system when money is being wasted on shit like that.

aussie-boy

HSC
boris said:
You retard its not her word against yours, people on here actually know her and know that she knows the facts. Wake up to yourself. Its already been said, you aren't your parents.
she's a 3rd year uni student doing a med science degree in wagga wagga
and you expect her to educate you on the state of NSW health, without so much as an MBBS

and what does "you aren't your parents" mean/indicate?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
No dickhead, the point is NSW Health DOESN'T have lots of money because it DOES fund these ridiculous fucking holidays for morons such as yourself. The money is being spent on shit like that, whilst frontline resources such as nursing staff, medical supplies and the such are going with out.

I know for a fact because unlike you, I work for NSW Health.

https://www.nsw.liberal.org.au/publ...lls_the_accounts_add_up_to_many_millions.html

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national...ing-to-the-dogs/2008/10/15/1223750129774.html

I don't have to provide you proof of shit you wanker because obviously I don't have access to the financial records, but being a frontline employee for NSW Health I can tell you that you know squat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)