• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

nsw gov (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
I'd expect her to know more about the state of nsw health than you?

Yes, no one cares about your parents, they serve a purpose. You on the other hand dont. You can't keep riding on the shirt-tails of their success without looking like a completely fucking worthless piece of shit.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
aussie-boy said:
she's a 3rd year uni student doing a med science degree in wagga wagga
and you expect her to educate you on the state of NSW health, without so much as an MBBS

and what does "you aren't your parents" mean/indicate?
WTF use is a fucking MBBS when it comes to working in NSW Health. Are you seriously suggesting that the only people who can comment on the financial crisis in the health system, are people with an MBBS?

Are you fucking retarded?

EDIT: The reference to your parents means that your parents have achieved in life. Not you. The fact that you can gloat about going on tax payer funded holidays, whilst doctors are paying for blood tests themselves, shows me that you're a fucking moron who will never go on to amount to much.

boris

Banned
HSC
katie tully said:
I don't have to provide you proof of shit you wanker because obviously I don't have access to the financial records, but being a frontline employee for NSW Health I can tell you that you know squat.
Mum does :(

aussie-boy

HSC
katie tully said:
No dickhead, the point is NSW Health DOESN'T have lots of money because it DOES fund these ridiculous fucking holidays for morons such as yourself. The money is being spent on shit like that, whilst frontline resources such as nursing staff, medical supplies and the such are going with out.
i think you have read my posts the wrong way
im saying that instead of throwing more money at the health system, it should budget and get rid of these taxpayer funded holidays - and that in the end, there is enough money to provide basic standards of healthcare without additional cash injections

however, NSW health = bureaucracy; certainly not the front line

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
aussie-boy said:
i think you have read my posts the wrong way
im saying that instead of throwing more money at the health system, it should budget and get rid of these taxpayer funded holidays - and that in the end, there is enough money to provide basic standards of healthcare without additional cash injections

however, NSW health = bureaucracy; certainly not the front line
Easy solution cockbreath, don't take the holidays.

It's not like NSW Health is forcing you to take tax payer funded holidays. Don't sit here and act like you think it's a travesty.

FFS.

boris

Banned
HSC
fairly sure nsw health has a low number of bureaucrats than other state departments

aussie-boy

HSC
katie tully said:
Easy solution cockbreath, don't take the holidays.

It's not like NSW Health is forcing you to take tax payer funded holidays. Don't sit here and act like you think it's a travesty.

FFS.
1. it doesnt add any extra cost if i go with them or not, since i pay for everything except accommodation (where i share their room)

2. if doctors are going to get offered $30k educational holidays, of course they are going to take them... its got nothing to do with individual morality - its about NSW Health's ultra lax policies on study leave (by insisting on premium economy and 4 star hotels, a shitload of cash could be saved instantly)

aussie-boy

HSC
and also, whats the obsession with my parents
i use them as 1 example of how NSW health mismanages its funds and i swiftly am accused of riding on their success

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
chicky_pie said:
Yeah well all those who votes for Iemma at the last election can blow bubbles with my cum. Time has come, NSW is forever fucked.:burn:
But... but... you're a girl?

zstar

HSC
N/A
We should just scrap state government altogether, They do nothing and have no real purpose except to screw over the people.

aussie-boy

HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
I'm in the same situation as you but i'm not a retard thus I don't get ripped on. Eat shit you're a disgrace to your parents.
continuing education is important

but doctors aren't going to turn down free overseas travel because they have to fly in 1 class lower and stay in a slightly cheaper hotel

if I was given the choice between a hospital bed without a wait or ensuring that the senior doctor treating me flew in business i know which one i'd choose

HSC
jb_nc said:
Look, you are so judgemental. Let's give this Rees fellow a go at being Premier. I, for one, am going to vote Labor in 2011. There's more to do, yes, but we're heading in the right direction.
Agreed. In the month or so he's been in office he's kicked out all my least favourite MPs (DIE MEAGHER, DIE!) and has begun implimenting transport changes right in the middle of a financial crisis.

He fucking answers questions too.

Personally I'd like to see some stronger ministers, and also some more attention on Newcastle which gets totally ignored because it's not Sydney and is a safe seat.

boris

Banned
HSC
Yeah no time for newy, gotta focus on the big picture, the whole state. its fucked. about to collapse. rees could be tome cruise and he still couldnt fix it.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Wow people R angry
The people of NSW have spoken: sack yourself, Mr Rees

ENRAGED NSW voters are demanding Premier Nathan Rees resign and call an election to seek a fresh mandate - or make way for the Opposition to fix NSW.

Thousands of The Daily Telegraph readers yesterday flooded our website saying the four-year fixed term was a joke and Mr Rees should face the people now.

After delivering one of the most unpopular Budgets in NSW history, with a $3.6 billion tax grab, Mr Rees virtually conceded defeat 864 days before the next election, due on March 26, 2011.

"Now, you might think you might fall over the line at the next election," he replied to a question from Liberal Leader Barry O'Farrell. "I tell you what, we will make you work every step of the way."

Grill Treasurer Eric Roozendaal in an exclusive live blog today, 11am

Mr Rees' admission that his Government was facing annihilation, followed a Daily Telegraph online poll in which a total of 4907 voters responded to the question: "Should Nathan Rees quit as Premier and call an election now?"

A resounding 91 per cent of people replied, "Yes", agreeing that his mini-Budget caused more pain for families and the Government had lost its way.

Sack the government: Sign the petition now

The poll was almost five times bigger than the samples used by Newspoll to gauge national voting intentions before elections. The Daily Telegraph also established a petition to gauge whether readers wanted to sack the Government and last night people were signing up at the rate of one every 20 seconds.

Simon Benson: Brace for Budget belting

Labor backbenchers said the mood among MPs was worse than it had been before Morris Iemma was dumped as Premier and replaced with Mr Rees.

Rees clashes with 2GB's Ray Hadley

They said the axing of the $50 back to school allowance, the $180 for student travel passes, the $4 congestion tax on the Harbour crossing, licence fees for childcare centres and axing of rail projects would cost them their seats.

They said they would be harder to sell to their electorates than the power privatisation that cost Mr Iemma his job.

Special section: NSW mini-Budget full coverage

"There are some very unhappy people in the caucus," said a senior MP. "How do we sell this Budget? That is a good question. My constituents at the local school will be heartened by the protection of the AAA rating."

Even worse for Mr Rees was the refusal of ratings agency Standard & Poor's to take the state off credit watch - the entire reason being pushed by Treasurer Eric Roozendaal for the severity of the Budget cuts.

In attempting to answer his critics today, the Premier said voters would have to wait until an election in March 2011 to cast their judgment on the mini-budget.

"The mini-budget is a difficult one, but it's one that if we didn't make these decisions now we are virtually guaranteeing an extended recession," Mr Rees told ABC Radio today.

"I guess one of the reasons the governments in the past haven't made the tough decisions is because they get these sorts of reactions, but my job is not to be popular.

"My job is to to do what I believe is right for the state and I accept flak for those decisions - I'm ultimately accountable for them."

Mr Rees said while the state would face short term losses, there would be longer term gains.

"We need to be prudent, we need to make sure we're tightening our belts - fairly and equitably - so this mini-budget sets us up for the future," he said.

Mr Rees shrugged off criticism about the dumping of key rail and road upgrades, saying he would still be rolling out a record infrastructure program.

"The assertion that we're not spending is simply wrong," he said.

"We're spending in excess of $50 billion in infrastructure over the next four years ... the largest infrastructure program of any state government in Australian history.

"So the money is being spent, but it's being spent in a responsible fashion - not being spent in a manner that is beyond our means."

HEY WE CAN RANT TO THE NSW TREASURER/UNION Eric Roozendaal.

live 11am.

http://blogs.news.com.au/dailyteleg...ents/nsw_treasurer_eric_roozendaal_live_blog/

boris

Banned
HSC
Eric Roozendaal said:
Rhino, the razer gang has been working hard I can assure you! We’ve identified $3.3 billion in savings over the next four years and it starts at the top.

We’ve axed overseas Ministerial tours and free public transport for all MPs. If the community pays for public transport then so should we. Let me assure you we are protecing front line services.

Like police, teachers and nurses.

Eric Roozendaal
Thu 13 Nov 08 (11:16am)
lol

boris

Banned
HSC
Sign the petition. Is there some way to gaol previous ministers for gross incompetance?

Lentern

HSC
Heard O'farrell ranting about Rees not even having the support of his caucus and as we speak backroom plots to replace him with Tebbut or Roozendaal or what not are taking place. My opinion is that this is very dumb strategy from O'farrell, the public are tired of what epitomises NSW labor and Rees' biggest hope is that he can convince the public that he isn't a mouthpiece for the machone and that the old Iemma cabinet want him gone. Basically Barry just needs to ensure nothing that can turn the electoral cliamte on it's axis happens and talking up leadership coups and backbench revolts and that kind of thing could do that. Probably won't but it's a silly risk to take.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)