• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Physics trials result (1 Viewer)

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
i guess i am the first person to get my physics result back

ME 91% yes yes yes yes yes yes

so happy. ^%&@ing aced it

all the work i put in, all those time when i stayed in during lunchtime....

finally paid off

yeaaaaaaaaaaaa

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
its the independent one

its the one with Edison and Westinghouse competition for DC and AC.lucky me, i read a section in excel about how edison electrocuted a cow in public to show how dangerous AC is and just crapped on.

the thompson experiment was not even in that, far out, hertz experiment was not in it, and what surprised me what that even Albert michelson experiment was not in it.

its very easy test by anyone's standard i reckon., too easy, like for the medical physics, it was so general(except for the last 2 which i had to write 2 pages) and i got 24/25 for it, surprised me.

ohe well 1st(me)=91% second was 77%(in your face Daniel). Before the test, i really hoped it was going to be a hard one so ill get like 85% and then everyone just fail. and that will leave a big enough gap for me to pull up my ranks. but 91% is okay by me :).......

Last edited:

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I guess you didnt do the CSSA because it had both the thompson and hertz experiment.

What did people get for the separate topics?

Space: 24/25
Motors and Generators: 20/25
From Ideas to Implementations: 23/25
From Quanta to Quarks: 22/25
Total: 89/100

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
yea i know. our one was unusually easy.(well but then, i read the whole frigid's summary of syllabus three times before i went to sleep the day before the test)

multiple choice 13/15
middle section covers 3 core topics 54/60
medical phyiscs 24/25

91/100

thompsons one was in it. except the question asks about what experiment could have been done to prove cathode rays property and that was so easy. i remember how i wrote out the equations for the whole experiment like 7 times before test.

Last edited:

sig

HSC
did the CSSA

Multi - 15/15
Middle Section 52/60
Optional - Medical - 23/25

Total - 90/100 :(

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
81%
14th in grade

shud b able to get a few more marks

mehh >.< thers some contraversy over some teachers marking biased though... -.-

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
Steven12 said:
not sure. cos i havent got the paper back

its the one with Edison and Westinghouse competition for DC and AC.lucky me, i read a section in excel about how edison electrocuted a cow in public to show how dangerous AC is and just crapped on.

the thompson experiment was not even in that, far out, hertz experiment was not in it, and what surprised me what that even Albert michelson experiment was not in it.

its very easy test by anyone's standard i reckon., too easy, like for the medical physics, it was so general(except for the last 2 which i had to write 2 pages) and i got 24/25 for it, surprised me.

ohe well 1st(me)=91% second was 77%. Before the test, i really hoped it was going to be a hard one so ill get like 85% and then everyone just fail. and that will leave a big enough gap for me to pull up my ranks. but 91% is okay by me :).......
im sure thats the independant ... because we done it and it had the edison westinghouse question ... :) ...

i havent got my marks back though :rolleyes:

the michelson-morley experiment was tested in the multiple choice in the independant trial :p

Thomas_wow

dear god, i got 61% for the CSSA trial... our top class mark was 73%...

either your teachers are marking too easy (our teacher said she marked harder than they do in the hsc to show that we have to work harder and dont get complacent. she said most of us if it was marked to hsc standard would of got about 20 more marks...) or our school is really dumb and our teacher told us that to make us feel better o_O

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
My teacher was so picky, he even deducted marks for wrong spelling and for leaving out stuff that the marking criteria didnt specify as required to get the marks

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
it doesnt matter if the teacher is picky. as long as it applies to everyone in the class. then you do your hsc and assessment marks gets moderated

televators

HSC
i got 83/100 in the CSSA trial, second in my school, but i feel our teacher marked too easy, cause of his 'opinions' on some of the questions asked, lol...

Multiple choice- 10/15
Short Answers/ Core- 50/60
Option- 23/25

LSP

HSC
I got 82/100 in cssa. I'm pretty happy :D top was 86/100 and 3rd was 70/100

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Silverstone said:
A certain war veteran friend of mine, says she felt sorry for the Physics people doing Catholic Schools Trials.
Why was that? I didnt find it that difficult

daniel_fank

Steven12 said:
yea i know. our one was unusually easy.(well but then, i read the whole frigid's summary of syllabus three times before i went to sleep the day before the test)
where can i find frigid's summary for Physics? i have his chemistry summary, but i didnt know he had a physics one! please let me know thankyouverymuch :eek:

fanky

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)