• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Respect for terrorists. (1 Viewer)

HSC
Rorix said:
If you don't know generally you should inquire before calling me wrong, no?

BTW: Did your sister hear this one too? :rolleyes:

Oh why do you keep replying to me then?
first off you said 'he's sending more troops to iraq' you didn't say what he is sending them to do, my interpretation of that is your trying to convince people that he is sending more troops to the war in iraq, that is to do what the current troops are doing, which is not true, he is sending troops to look for bin laden, not specifically in iraq though. thats why i called u wrong

i keep replying because i said im not 'obliged' to reply to you, doesn't mean i can't can i, if you say something that i feel is absolutely idiotic and shows off your egocentricity i'll reply and point out the errors of your remarks 'just like you do to mine' *rolls eyes*

Rorix

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
first off you said 'he's sending more troops to iraq' you didn't say what he is sending them to do, my interpretation of that is your trying to convince people that he is sending more troops to the war in iraq, that is to do what the current troops are doing, which is not true, he is sending troops to look for bin laden, not specifically in iraq though. thats why i called u wrong

DEAR GOD YOU ARE SO DUMB

did you EVEN CLICK ON THE LINK I PROVIDED?

I'LL BOLD THE IMPORTANT PARTS

Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry called for 40,000 more U.S. troops in Iraq, saying he would ``modernize our military to match its new missions'' in the war on terror and homeland security.

``I make this simple pledge,'' Kerry said in remarks prepared for delivery to veterans and military families in Green Bay, Wisconsin. ``If I am President, I will fight for a constant standard of decency and respect for those who serve their country in our armed forces - on active duty and as veterans.''

The extra troops are needed in Iraq to ease pressure on soldiers and National Guard troops battling insurgents in the Middle Eastern country. Half of the 40,000 troops would be used as military police and for civil affairs, tasks now mainly carried out by reservists, while the other 20,000 would be combat troops, Kerry said.
PLEASE POINT OUT WHERE IT TALKS ABOUT FINDING OSAMA

THANK YOU

actually, don't, i'm just going to put you on my ignore list because despite how many times i prove you unquestionably wrong (e.g. 'regulation' against campaigning), you keep popping your retarded head with more bullshit. It's just not worth the effort.

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
Rorix said:
DEAR GOD YOU ARE SO DUMB

did you EVEN CLICK ON THE LINK I PROVIDED?

I'LL BOLD THE IMPORTANT PARTS

PLEASE POINT OUT WHERE IT TALKS ABOUT FINDING OSAMA

THANK YOU

actually, don't, i'm just going to put you on my ignore list because despite how many times i prove you unquestionably wrong (e.g. 'regulation' against campaigning), you keep popping your retarded head with more bullshit. It's just not worth the effort.
maybe it's because kerry sees the distinction between the war on iraq and the war on terror

unlike bush

unfortunately kerry will have to clean up bush's mess if he is elected

Rorix

HSC
Nick said:
maybe it's because kerry sees the distinction between the war on iraq and the war on terror
If terrorists are getting killed in Iraq they're not simultaneously in New York. It's the concept of space-time.

It's not like, Kerry, you know, voted for the war and all.

HSC
yeah too bad i didn't read it, i get cable back tommorow so ill do it then lol

'i am just going to prove you wrong' my god you sound like cher from clueless, probably because you are just a little clueless girl

plz take off your big rimmed glasses, fluff up your hair, get out of your computer seat, go outside (if light doesn't hurt by now) and go get laid, it will loosen you up cause seriously you sound like one of those stereotypical internet geeks who is just bitter with the world and thinks 'im smarter than everyone mwahahha ill just make everyone else realise just how much larger my cranial capacity is then theirs serves them right for making my high school life hell and giving me wedges everyday'

Rorix

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
yeah too bad i didn't read it, i get cable back tommorow so ill do it then lol

'i am just going to prove you wrong' my god you sound like cher from clueless, probably because you are just a little clueless girl

plz take off your big rimmed glasses, fluff up your hair, get out of your computer seat, go outside (if light doesn't hurt by now) and go get laid, it will loosen you up cause seriously you sound like one of those stereotypical internet geeks who is just bitter with the world and thinks 'im smarter than everyone mwahahha ill just make everyone else realise just how much larger my cranial capacity is then theirs serves them right for making my high school life hell and giving me wedges everyday'

you said:
like it or not and don't go on with your sarcastic comments just because you know your wrong
Hey good luck with your life, I forgot to put you on my list earlier:)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
ths threed haz juz made me dumest

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
Rorix said:
If terrorists are getting killed in Iraq they're not simultaneously in New York.
unless of course they had somehow mutated into many terrorists

i can see the logic though
if you kill some iraqis, that's fewer people that might at some point become terrorists

and on that note i propose war on... the entire human race

Rorix

HSC
yeah you're right

the war on iraq has convinced perfectly rational and peaceful human beings to commit acts of terror

if it wasn't for that damn war they'd be researching a cure for medical disease right now
:mad:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
yea u idiot rorix, didn't u see fahrenheit 9/11? Children were playing on swings, flying kites and people were happily shopping at the markets buying exotic fruits and sports cars.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Rorix said:
yeah you're right

the war on iraq has convinced perfectly rational and peaceful human beings to commit acts of terror

if it wasn't for that damn war they'd be researching a cure for medical disease right now
:mad:
Probably. When you release a mutated smallpox or anthrax plague, you'd probably want the vaccine.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
anthrax? no way they were just chocolate chip cookie factories.
Anthrax cookies?

dave_119

Banned
HSC
ahmad said:
yeah go on we have plenty of time................
Forget oil, forget the mafiya, forget global strategy, forget islamic fundamentalists, forget all that strategic Trans Caucasian gobbledy gook. The war (s) in Chechnya are about Russia trying to hold on to the frayed tatters of their Soviet pipedream. Chechnya is just one of a cluster of tiny southern republics that don't want to be under the skirts of Mother Russia.

War has always been the way to keep Russians complaining about something other than the corrupt government. A bear looks pretty docile and weak when its hibernating so its better if it looks tough and pissed. It rears up and makes those nasty teeth. It used to growl at America but they kicked its teeth in. Then they growled at Afghanistan but it stepped on a trap. And now they are growling at Chechnya. But that growl doesn't have teeth or brains anymore. At press time it remains to be seen how bad a mauling the bear will get from the wolf packs. For now the Russians military contents itself with a sound and light killing show while hiding its true losses.

It took a while (four months) for Yeltsin backers to figure out that Putin needed something more than his lack of charisma to get elected. So voila. Nasty apartment bombings (engineering by the Putin's buds at the FSB), attacks on Dagestani villages and Basayev and his volunteers come running. So its Wag the Wolf: The Ultimate Election Blockbuster! Mug the Media: The Ultimate Horror Story! Both films are now playing in Chechnya. Ex-spy Putin took a page from ex-spy Bush and ex-caught-in-the-bush Clinton to create a media-blind election event. Smash the terrorists! (bomb the old people), Win the war! (lock up the journos), Conquer Chechnya! (stay out of the towns), War without Casualties! (burn them in piles) and so on.

btw the hostage tragedy in russia was not performed by chechans!! performed by islamic militants trying to fight for something they do not have a say in..

mugrug

Komaticom said:
I don't like bin Laden. Laden with bins... so lame.

Poking his head out during the US election, trying to discredit Bush. What does that tell me, being the over-analytical kid I am:

1. He's still breathing --> He needs to be dead --> US citizens vote for Bush.

2. He's trying to discredit Bush --> He doesn't like Bush --> He fears Bush? --> He wants Kerry to win because he's the "lesser of the two evils"?--> US citizens vote for Bush.

After the Beslan massacre, Putin said that he has been too weak, and the weak get bullied. Bush = not weak. US citizens vote for Bush.

It's amazing how terrorists inexorably shift favour to Bush's side. Strange world we live in. I had respect for terrorists, but now their political motives are going to be their demise, if Bush gets re-elected.

I got told off for posting this opinion before so I won't mind all that much if I get pwned again... *sigh*. Meh, who knows. Maybe US citizens are dumber than me and vote Kerry. Maybe.
yeah, I agree with you. Crazy terrorist logic. What a silly Bin Laden.

I'm sure he'd be intelligent enough to realise that though. Did this just come out or did they just release it before the election to sway the vote?

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
mugrug said:
yeah, I agree with you. Crazy terrorist logic. What a silly Bin Laden.

I'm sure he'd be intelligent enough to realise that though. Did this just come out or did they just release it before the election to sway the vote?
Woah, someone actually agrees with me for once.

The bin Laden tape was aired on al-Jazzera (however it's spelt) so the media would have spotted it, and informed the public of it asap. Al-Jazz did put the tape on the Internet too. The US government has no control over al-Jazz.

Consider this: If bin Lan was killed before voting began, it would seem logical for the Bush admin to kept it secret until voting ended in case voters thought "hey, he dead! The War On Terror's over. Al Qaeda's headless. It's no longer a threat. Let's focus on homeland issues now. Let's all vote Kerry!"

The Bush admin isn't publicising the "Laden discredits Bush --> Laden dislikes Bush --> Laden FEARS Bush" perspective, which I believe would help secure more votes from those not-as-smart-as-me US voters. Ah well. I guess Kerry deserves a chance to prove himself worthy of President. Kerry as President means Howard would have his ass out in the cold... hehe.

Last edited:

Rorix

HSC
Komaticom said:
Consider this: If bin Lan was killed before voting began, it would seem logical for the Bush admin to kept it secret until voting ended in case voters thought "hey, he dead! The War On Terror's over. Al Qaeda's headless. It's no longer a threat. Let's focus on homeland issues now. Let's all vote Kerry!"

Oh my, aren't you just totally ignorant of the issues of the US Presidental election.

You see, Kerry has been hammering this thing in called the 'FAILURE TO CAPTURE OSAMA', the so-called 'real threat'. Since Kerry actually supports sending more troops to Iraq, and voted for Iraq, he can't really criticise Iraq. But the one area that he attacks is the failure to capture/kill Bin Laden, especially the 'outsourcing f the job to Afghan warlods'.

If it turned out that Osama was actually dead, HEY HEY OCTOBER SUPRISE, REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTS FOR THE NEXT TWELVE YEARS (when ol' Rudy steps up to the plate in 2008).

Even the hard core Democrats think you're wrong. They've been very concerned with the possibility of an Osama dead October suprise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)