• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Respect for terrorists. (1 Viewer)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
yeah thats not an official dictionary you fucking idiot its a gimmick
What makes a dictionary official? To tell you the truth, I've never heard of the Official Oxford Dictionary, and you did say that the 'dictionary was a book of fact' this seems like as much a dictionary as any other.

So shush you 'green window hippo kept in Steves car for sexual emergencys'

mugrug

VanCarBus said:
MugFugd,

thats the dumbest thing i ever heard, altho im not saying i don't fully agree with you, but altho i dont support assholes like BUsh entering another persons country for some lame reason,
capturing innocent people (their cause being trying to help the country iraq), has nothing to do with those assholes from america and australia, bush and howarddacoward.
U r an asshole, u mugfugd?, if u agree with those disgusting techniques of capturing and executing people, ur a true terrorist. Go lick Bin Laden's ass u fucker

I don't "agree" with what they do.

There's a huge difference between respecting someone for doing what they do and supporting what they do.

HSC
your a fucking idiot if you see 'the dictionary is a book of fact' as being an ambiguous statement.

you know what the fuck im implying so don't act all geeky and go into specifics

Rorix

HSC
But what if my one dictionary says one thing, and my other dictionary says something slightly different? They're both 'books of fact'.

Anyway, as usual your retarded ass has totally missed the point which is that REAL LIFE ISSUES are far more complex and cannot just be reduced to a definition in a dictionary.

By the way, I thought you weren't arguing anymore? Because, as it says in my sig, 'we're not going to change each others views'?

I wouldn't want to think that's just what you say because you're too egotistic to admit you had no fucking idea what you were talking about.

Lindt

War on Terrorism

Lets have sum fun with this shall we :p

War:-a conflict carried on by force of arms, as between nations or states, OR between two parties within a state

Terrorism:- a method of resisting a governement or of governing by deliberate acts of armed violence

Kinda...contradictory isn't it?

I dont agree with the terrorists actions, HOWEVER the tactics are very effective, their using psychological warfare more than anything, meanwhile the US is using random carpet bombing and praying for the best

and most of u seem to think that because the Terrorists do not wear a uniform and are not acting officially for their state, their actions are deemed illegitmate,

does that means that america's actions are legitimate?, simply because it is a state?

Let me finish with a quote "Armies do not win wars, Generals win wars"

Basically that means , superior numbers,weapons,armour and Intellience (and i use that term loosely) do not guarantee victory, but rather clever tactics will win the day, and so far, the terrorsits are winning

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Lefty : Randomness

Random : I dont agree with you

Lefty : WELL YOURE A MORON AREN'T YOU.

Could this forum sink to a lower level?

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't like bin Laden. Laden with bins... so lame.

Poking his head out during the US election, trying to discredit Bush. What does that tell me, being the over-analytical kid I am:

1. He's still breathing --> He needs to be dead --> US citizens vote for Bush.

2. He's trying to discredit Bush --> He doesn't like Bush --> He fears Bush? --> He wants Kerry to win because he's the "lesser of the two evils"?--> US citizens vote for Bush.

After the Beslan massacre, Putin said that he has been too weak, and the weak get bullied. Bush = not weak. US citizens vote for Bush.

It's amazing how terrorists inexorably shift favour to Bush's side. Strange world we live in. I had respect for terrorists, but now their political motives are going to be their demise, if Bush gets re-elected.

I got told off for posting this opinion before so I won't mind all that much if I get pwned again... *sigh*. Meh, who knows. Maybe US citizens are dumber than me and vote Kerry. Maybe.

ahmad

HSC
N/A
Komaticom said:
I don't like bin Laden. Laden with bins... so lame.

Poking his head out during the US election, trying to discredit Bush. What does that tell me, being the over-analytical kid I am:

1. He's still breathing --> He needs to be dead --> US citizens vote for Bush.

2. He's trying to discredit Bush --> He doesn't like Bush --> He fears Bush? --> He wants Kerry to win because he's the "lesser of the two evils"?--> US citizens vote for Bush.

After the Beslan massacre, Putin said that he has been too weak, and the weak get bullied. Bush = not weak. US citizens vote for Bush.

It's amazing how terrorists inexorably shift favour to Bush's side. Strange world we live in. I had respect for terrorists, but now their political motives are going to be their demise, if Bush gets re-elected.

I got told off for posting this opinion before so I won't mind all that much if I get pwned again... *sigh*. Meh, who knows. Maybe US citizens are dumber than me and vote Kerry. Maybe.
i certain hope that US cetizen are dumber tha u............................

Rorix

HSC
Lindt said:
War on Terrorism

Lets have sum fun with this shall we :p

War:-a conflict carried on by force of arms, as between nations or states, OR between two parties within a state

Terrorism:- a method of resisting a governement or of governing by deliberate acts of armed violence
OH YAUS ANOTHER DICTIONARY QUOTER :rolleyes:

QUOTING FROM THE DICTIONARY IS THE SURE WAY TO ENLIGHTENMENT

Everyone except you seems to know that 'War on Terrorism' basically means 'War on Al-Queda and affiliates'.

i certain hope that US cetizen are dumber tha u............................
Why? Kerry, for some reason, also has the 'deluded' belief that the Israelis have a right to a home.
Kerry also thinks that sending more troops to Iraq is the answer, do you favour this too?

dave_119

Banned
HSC
the only terrorists in the world tht should be allowed to fight for freedom, is the chechan rebels.... if u wanna no y i'll tell u, but it'll be very long

ahmad

HSC
N/A
dave_119 said:
the only terrorists in the world tht should be allowed to fight for freedom, is the chechan rebels.... if u wanna no y i'll tell u, but it'll be very long
yeah go on we have plenty of time................

Rorix

HSC
ahmad said:
yeah go on we have plenty of time................
DO YOU OR DO YOU NOT SUPPORT THE SENDING OF MORE TROOPS TO IRAQ?

just asking is all

since you support kerry

Rorix

HSC
ahmad said:
Saddam is gone now and so should america
Oh hey, I just found this quote.

Say, you weren't commenting on the US election with NO FUCKING IDEA OF THE POLICIES OF THE CANDADATES, were you?

OH MY, you were!

HSC
funny how i just heard kerry on the news saying that he wants to send more troops to look for bin laden, NOT for the same purpose the troops are already there, coz he thinks and knows it was a mistake to give up looking for the real threat and concentrate on iraq.

their both fucking bad choices for america but kerry's the man to go with

like it or not and don't go on with your sarcastic comments just because you know your wrong

ahmad

HSC
N/A
the only reason i support kerry is that he is not a worse as bush................... No i dont support sending troops to iraq.....

ahmad

HSC
N/A
why should i care about their policies, like those policies are going to effect me....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)